• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Bournemouth (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Nelson #1

Ramsdale a close 2nd. We don't win this if it wasn't for that amazing save from Ramsdale. Save of the season.
Think it would have been offside, not sure. At least looked like it if it was that chance. Tbf I don't remember anymore, emotions erased my memory.

Tom Mix

1200px-HoratioNelson1.jpg

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Was at the game yesterday, top tier north bank, great overall view.

Zinny constantly stoked the crowd when the chips were down and the natural inclination is to give it to Nelson who was brilliant. But despite losing his man for their second goal I’m telling you Partey was phenomenal - nicking the ball countless times and feeding the attack with the right ball, was a class above everyone on the pitch.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

Reiss has stepped up whenever called upon this season. A brilliant revival despite all the previous difficulties. Absolutely chuffed for the lad :thumbsup:

Honourable mention to Ramsdale for that fantastic early save when Bournemouth broke on the counter after they went ahead. That save kept us in the match when we were bereft of ideas.

Momentous response by this team that keeps proving their detractors wrong on a weekly basis.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I'll give it to Partey for his personality, he messed up their second and was so frustrated with himself instead of blaming others as some of the players did in the past.

Scored a goal to redeem himself and played a very good game

Wryer

Ramsdale for me.

In all title winning sides, you need your GK to make that ONE and ONLY save to keep your hopes alive. He’s kept us there with that incredible save.

BIoodBrother

Nelson #1

Ramsdale a close 2nd. We don't win this if it wasn't for that amazing save from Ramsdale. Save of the season.
Ramsdale is easily the best player of the last 4 Matches put together. Just a shame that this one is one the wrong side of the month otherwise he'd have player of half February til half March in the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom