• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
So so good in that first half. Both he and Saka need to be managed better next season. Havertz and Rice aswell tbf, all four are being run into the ground.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I can't believe how his first half performance didn't result in a goal, he was amazing.

Gets criticized the most for not being a big game player, but he's probably been the only attacking player that has turned up consistently all season.

Badly let down by his teammates today, not surprised we fall apart when he got injured and went off as he's the creative hub of the team and it dies without him.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I can't believe how his first half performance didn't result in a goal, he was amazing.

Gets criticized the most for not being a big game player, but he's probably been the only attacking player that has turned up consistently all season.

Badly let down by his teammates today, not surprised we fall apart when he got injured and went off as he's the creative hub of the team and it dies without him.
He's the guy who has taken the game by the scruff of the neck when needed the most this season. His bad spell came when he was concussed and carrying an injury. After that point, he has made an extraordinary effort to set the tone for his teammates on both sides of the ball. He deserves to be a title winner. Many around him don't.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If he is injured, I would just pump him full of drugs and hope he can make the bench at least v Bayern.

May as well risk him and go hard for the Champions League now, no point resting him for the Prem just to see who gets the runner up spot behind City now.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Our best attacker by a mile. My only hope on still winning something this season is based on him continuing to play in the same way.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Yet again played at a level far beyond everyone else & got screwed by the city cvnt duo like the west ham game at home

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Don't post in this part of the forum very often, but just wanted to say what an amazing player this guy has turned into.
Have to admit that when you guys signed him I was slightly surprised as my perception of him was that he wasn't really living up to the hype that was around him early in his career.

But wow, he's some player. Yesterday he was absolutely excellent

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

All season I been saying the moment he is not on the pitch we are done as team. We saw a glimpse once he was subbed. We couldn’t do anything with the ball. All the people saying rice is more important and bigging that clogger up are looking stupid

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom