• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

"We never stopped being us."

Loser Lottery GIF

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Had a quick google as read something about their listed honours on the actual club site.

Major honours.....then a section other honours.

Wtf they list Norwich Hospital Charity Cup winners joint 1949/50 joint and Ipswich Hospital Charity Cup winners joint 1951/52 🤣🤣🤣
The original Charity FC.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Can't still believe that one. Game is 1-1 with two red cards. And it ended 1-4. Ange ball is amazing. :lol:

A Tottenham fan called to Talksport, and said he loves Ange and what he has done, but said also that Tottenham will not win any trophies if he doesn't become something else than a one-trick pony.

Tottenham won't win anything anyway, mate. :lol:

Btw. Is Jamie O'Hara Ange's lost son?

Biggest insult to ponies this century.

Postecoglu is more akin to your run of the mill ornery hippo.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
The people I feel sorry for are the random South Koreans that now support Sp**s because of Son, people who absolutely never knew what a Tottenham Hotspur even was before 2016.

The pain Son has forced these people to endure, is why I genuinely feel he should be convicted of being a war criminal.

Skipped national duty by a loop hole, can't even beat Qatar and Jordan and win a freakin Asian Cup for them and now forcing his country to support the most loser club football team of all time.

Absolute SCUMBAG.
:lol:
Marked for A-M Classics inclusion

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I couldn't date a Sp**s fan to be honest, no matter what she looked like.

I genuinely couldn't talk to her in a nice way knowing she loves Son, I am too petty to overcome that :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

So full disclosure I got with a Tottenham fan once.

Was on holiday and she was surprisingly fit. Didn’t even mind I was a Gooner.

I'd be absolutely stunned if club support is a criteria one bases their choice of potential partner on.

Imagine being so pathetic as to get hung up on such trivial bollocks :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

I couldn't date a Sp**s fan to be honest, no matter what she looked like.

I genuinely couldn't talk to her in a nice way knowing she loves Son, I am too petty to overcome that :lol:

I hate them as much as you do. Probably even more.

But if she looked like Eva Green all bets are off...until my wife gets wind of it thus ending my concerns with the world of the living :lol:

Let's play Aubamawang

Hate to say it but I probably have to agree with you there. Maybe Rice over Carrick and an inform Zinchenko over their LB.
Tbh while most of them are excellent players individually, a number of them did play in the same team and they won nothing of note then. I don't see how they would beat say Man City in a title race now.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom