• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
They'll have their work cut out for them when Sp**s do eventually get relegated.

The hope is, by that time, Chelsea will have completed their conversion into the new Sp**s :lol:
To be fair, United are leading them in that race.

Topside

To have 26pts after 10 games. No European football playing a high intensity pressing game with a high line they still were in a great position to get top 4 and probably should of done.

34pts in 24 games after is not a great return their GK weak on set plays but a very good shot stopper has saved them conceding way more.

This is a team that will only play 41 games this season, running out of steam, Bielsa way of playing at Leeds comes to mind and the Aussie has better players than he had!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
To have 26pts after 10 games. No European football playing a high intensity pressing game with a high line they still were in a great position to get top 4 and probably should of done.

34pts in 24 games after is not a great return their

This is a question that I have for Ange as well, how good he is at managing games better.

Make no mistake, teams now know what to expect from Sp**s and how to nullify him. I want to see how Ange responds, because his current Mateball is not good enough.

We'll know by this time next season, whether Ange is the answer or not.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GMo0UqKXUAASdDq

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

This is a question that I have for Ange as well, how good he is at managing games better.

Make no mistake, teams now know what to expect from Sp**s and how to nullify him. I want to see how Ange responds, because his current Mateball is not good enough.

We'll know by this time next season, whether Ange is the answer or not.

It just feels like Ange has been managing this team just on 'vibes' - I learned the other day that Sp**s don't have a set piece coach, like wtaf? Every ****ing detail matters in the PL.

Let's play Aubamawang

Ange is stubborn and arrogant if he keep saying he doesn't care about set pieces It's part of the game you have to take it seriously if he only cares about attack then good luck achieving something in big leagues
He didn't have to worry about it at Celtic since they walked through the league. And Japan is not exactly filled with Tomiyasu's lol.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If you move on from the obvious delights, I think it is a fair question, why can't they succeed? A lot of the building blocks are in place. London side, so no problems like Newcastle with recruitment, decent infrastructure, and they have a decent sized fan base.

Culture is a no no word here, but I do think their lack of winning culture plays a part here. The often ran video by Chiellini alludes to just this thing.

Why can't they get it right?

fute

If you move on from the obvious delights, I think it is a fair question, why can't they succeed? A lot of the building blocks are in place. London side, so no problems like Newcastle with recruitment, decent infrastructure, and they have a decent sized fan base.

Culture is a no no word here, but I do think their lack of winning culture plays a part here. The often ran video by Chiellini alludes to just this thing.

Why can't they get it right?

Learned helplessness.

It is the culture.

Just like you have a culture of winning, you have a culture of not winning anything. It consumes the club and manager.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It just feels like Ange has been managing this team just on 'vibes' - I learned the other day that Sp**s don't have a set piece coach, like wtaf? Every ****ing detail matters in the PL.
To be fair, a dedicated set piece coach is a fairly recent thing. Jover was actually brought to City by Arteta because he told Pep they needed to prioritize set pieces. During the match, Lee Dixon was saying that they didn't have one in his day and the responsibility basically fell on the senior players to organize themselves and that to defend the box effectively you really need 4 well positioned aerially dominant players. He said he felt Tottenham's fragility on set pieces was a combo of no leadership and organization as well as not having enough players of the physical profile to win the aerial duels.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
To be fair, a dedicated set piece coach is a fairly recent thing. Jover was actually brought to City by Arteta because he told Pep they needed to prioritize set pieces. During the match, Lee Dixon was saying that they didn't have one in his day and the responsibility basically fell on the senior players to organize themselves and that to defend the box effectively you really need 4 well positioned aerially dominant players. He said he felt Tottenham's fragility on set pieces was a combo of no leadership and organization as well as not having enough players of the physical profile to win the aerial duels.
Tbf, Lee Dixon's day was a long time ago and nobody had a set piece coach. Iirc, Stoke had a throw in coach and that was 15 years ago. It's a fair point about the lack of leadership and organisation which is why a lot of managers used to favour a CB as captain because they could see the whole picture and organise the team.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
I dont understand these Tottenham ******, chanting to Saka, 'You let your Country down'. I am sure that Saka has had support to overcome that.
At the end of the day, that is based on his England contributions. How is s chant like that, going to help him prepare for Euro 24. He's an England player, playing for a majority of those Sp**s supporters.
Utter ******.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom