• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
the tactical reason could be that the knives are out for Özil. Even in this match, twice he was called offside when he wasnt. The whole racial campaign against him has made it tough to play him.
I beg to differ. Özil has been caught offside a few times in the last 2 seasons. Something he was really good at avoiding when he first joined. Either he is not timing his runs right or defenders have picked up on the way he moves but it is him who needs to review this. Not the linesmen... Albeit they need a good hard look in the mirror for other pathetic decisions or lack there of.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
I beg to differ. Özil has been caught offside a few times in the last 2 seasons. Something he was really good at avoiding when he first joined. Either he is not timing his runs right or defenders have picked up on the way he moves but it is him who needs to review this. Not the linesmen... Albeit they need a good hard look in the mirror for other pathetic decisions or lack there of.
you cant disagree with a fact. He was wrongly called offside. twice.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
JLingz is better and can play different positions.
giphy.gif

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wish I could turn this thread into a black hole, so that all posts go to trash automatically, and we have a thread that is mysteriously always at the top of the page.

say yes

forum master baiter
Actually think the count was wrong by the other poster. Wasn't 14-2-0, but only a couple off.

edit: looks to be 13-1-2

edit 2: Wait, wasn't he subbed off vs Rennes last week? If so, 13-1-1

Wait, is your attempt to rely on those fixtures serious?! :lol:

Yep, let’s exclude all the games where Özil has been subbed off because he’s not performing / all the difficult games where you don’t want him on the pitch for 90 mins and count up the victories!

Truly impressive stuff to see his ‘90 minute’ record against BATE, Vorskla, Cardiff and Qarabag. Someone contact the Ballon d’or committee!

Can’t help but admire the depths to which the Özil-fanboys have been forced to plunge. And all this from a guy who told us that numbers had no meaning when it was demonstrated that he was making up rubbish again the other day.

Lovely stuff.

blaze_of_glory

Wait, is your attempt to rely on those fixtures serious?! :lol:

Yep, let’s exclude all the games where Özil has been subbed off because he’s not performing / all the difficult games where you don’t want him on the pitch for 90 mins and count up the victories!

Truly impressive stuff to see how strong his record is against BATE, Vorskla, Cardiff and Qarabag. Someone contact the Ballon d’or committee!

Can’t help but admire the depths to which the Özil-fanboys have been forced to plunge. And all this from a guy who told us that numbers had no meaning when it was demonstrated that he was making up rubbish again the other day.

Lovely stuff.
You got it!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Calm down little cute cat. I was just making fun of some poster on here.
I don't see how that can be seen as 'making fun'. You are not excused. You don't see me 'making fun' of most of his fanbase, by claiming if he wasn't a muslim, he'd have less followers on Twitter than Paul Merson. Because that would be very provocative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom