• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYS

Our shades were good, average, bad and abysmal at MF in the recent years depending on injury situation. With Xhaka we are improving as he is settling down. Other areas of the squad were relatively better and improvements there are increasing the focus on problems at MF. I am in the camp of "we are in upward trajectory"

Last edited:

nick gould

I missed most of the match yesterday but I thought he looked positively good. Showing up for the ball and quickly moving it forward. If he can get his tackling sorted we will have a gem in our hands.

Xhaka on the other hand only managed 44 passes the whole match and Le Coq attempted 26 before he was substituted. We are Arsenal passing and movement should be our thing.

say yes

forum master baiter
Yeah I'm back on the Elneny train. Coquelin's inability on the ball was one of the main reasons everything went so wrong yesterday.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yeah I'm back on the Elneny train. Coquelin's inability on the ball was one of the main reasons everything went so wrong yesterday.

That and his tackling was complete **** yesterday, basically making him redundant.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So basically we could be left with Xhaka-Coquelin and Ramsey who we're not sure if we can be disciplined enough to play as a CM again for at the very least 4/5 weeks. That's a disaster waiting to happen. Hope Cazorla can overcome his problems.

blaze_of_glory

Ramsey seems to be injured indefinitely again as well. Barely played this year, and will likely be out of form for a while.

BBF

After the new year game I think. The first ACN match is on the 14th. Players normally leave two weeks early to prepare.

Ohh, I can't wait. Maybe Wenger will realise we need someone who realises the pitch isn't 30 yards long

BBF

Just been chosen for the African cup of nations. Congratulations El Nenny. If you could keep Egypt in there for as long as possible that'll be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom