• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MOTM: Manchester United (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FRCC_bxXsAEg2b2

Tavares 1-0

Saka 2-0

Xhaka 3-1

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Midfield 3 were good, everyone else below par. Elneny the standout for me as he was good throughout, Xhaka started a little slow. Felt Elneny drove us forward, dropped shoulder, played some nice passes between the lines.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Update poll please. I want to put my vote on Holding! Once he came on it was done and dusted! We are not conceding! Love the lad!

:love:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Anyway the motm it's hard to pick one I felt saka and Ødegaard were the real quality

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Bruno Fernandes for having the gall to take a penalty when Ronaldo's on the pitch & effectively making United a 10-man team for most of the match.

Pop Tart

Established Member
toss up between el neny, ode, and xhaka. all three helped control the game. I give it to xhaka thought his leadership was on show and he got the winner which was a sucker punch for utd, they did not look the same after that. also was a great goal

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Xhaka pulled it off by that fantastic goal, I feel that Ødegaard, Elneny and Saka all had good games.

The less said about our defenders the better though. At times it looked like Cedric and Nuno were out to sabotage us :)

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Xhaka followed by mo followed by ode in order of importance to our performance.

I think Xhaka and El Nenny were a great partnership today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom