• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Na they're not getting Pogba, no way. Why go back to United, who didn't think you were good enough, when the big Spanish clubs want you?

Real over United is a no brainer.

I'm pissed about Mkh though. Really gutted. Exactly what we needed, but Wenger doesn't work like that.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Boom no messing around, hopefully getting almost everything done in time for pre-season.

The Pogba link is intriguing, still don't believe it but his game is tailor made for the PL. Interestingly the most Mourinho has ever spent on a player is just £32M on Diego Costa.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
This is where i'm thinking that Vardy rejection really ****ed us. £20 mil on a striker and Wenger would still have room to go for guys like Mkh. Now, he has no idea how much he'll need to keep aside for the striker fund, so i highly doubt we'll see any other signings until that is known. In fact, i highly doubt we'll see any signings at all - not any good ones anyway.

Jack the lad

So united are shaping up nicely. Spending around 200m on Bailly,pogba,Mkhikky,zlatan.

I was hoping Wenger would do something finally this window but only Xhaka and no noices. Vardy would have been a povery signing and no sign of ambition. The Brexit is the excuse they need and will use.

spartandre217

Established Member
waynama was on the last year of his contract and he is bang average. Mane can make things happening, and its liverpool so you know you are going to get 10-15 million pounds more with every transfer, thats how they do things, i cant wait for them to come for walcott.
Mané had decent performances the last few years on attack and suits a pressing team like Liverpool very well. Will likely put Lallana out of the team as well which would be a very good thing.

indy23

Did we take annual stupid pills again? We cant compete with uniteds buying power.

They actually want to finish first every season and prove it in the transfer window. Xhaka, lb and a striker is what we will get. Dont expect a star player at striker especially if our first choice was ****ing Jamie Vardy.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
There is no way Pogba will go to United. He really hated the way Fergie treated him there. Also think he'll wait to see if Zidane wants him at Real.
Would be a shocking move for sure. Fergie isn't the manager any more. Raiola is his agent, Mkhitaryan's and Zlatan's as well while Mou is a fan.

But if Real are serious, he is going to them which should open up James/Kroos or both and the likeliness of them signing for us ahead of Mourinho's Man Utd is high.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Like we didn't know Mourinho gonna spend 200M to improve an average Man Utd squad. also Pogba won't be going to Man Utd.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Like we didn't know Mourinho gonna spend 200M to improve an average Man Utd squad. also Pogba won't be going to Man Utd.

Whereas we always knew Wenger would struggle to spend pennies in improving are sod-ridden squad, the penny pinching miser.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Whereas we always knew Wenger would struggle to spend pennies in improving are sod-ridden squad, the penny pinching miser.
Wenger already spend and improved our midfield we have to wait What he will do next before getting jealous of what others teams doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom