• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
We'll not make a more important signing during this window.

Sounds like Auba has really bought into Arteta's vision and management of the club.
6 months ago I thought Auba was leaving for sure, so I'm delighted he's going to be here for the foreseeable future :)
There aren't many strikers in the league that pretty much guarantee you 25 goals a season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not having Jake ****ing Humphreys break this level of great news ffs :mad:

lvgh98

9jagooners on Twitter

EXCLUSIVE: Arteta, Edu and Vinai had a Zoom meeting with Stan Kroenke this evening to talk about Barcelona's offer of a Messi / Auba exchange. AFC turned down the offer immediately because it was below their expectations. Ongoing conversations

Not a clue about the source but was amusing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom