• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 1 Leeds United | Saturday, April 1 | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

ENnq8WNX0AAmtKu.jpg

lufc-luke-ayling.gif

Whenever you are ready, mate!

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Imagine when we win the title.
A-M's gonna be lit brev!
Can't imagine. Biggest happening here since i joined 2009(Became fan 2007) was the fa cup 2014. Forum went down for days :lol:.

Can't imagine a PL title. Honestly still don't feel we will win, emotionally at least.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Run of the mill Arsenal 4-1 win at home against Leeds and A-M match day thread barely brakes 50+ pages... Fans are getting spoiled! :facepalm:
People chose to enjoy the win and have a good time.

Which is also a good time for the forum. The days when a matchday thread would get over 100+ pages were during dark days and when we used to lose.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Can't imagine. Biggest happening here since i joined 2009(Became fan 2007) was the fa cup 2014. Forum went down for days :lol:.

Can't imagine a PL title. Honestly still don't feel we will win, emotionally at least.
You need some good speakers then.

"Norf London foreva" will be blasting, I'm hearing.

Run of the mill Arsenal 4-1 win at home against Leeds and A-M match day thread barely brakes 50+ pages... Fans are getting spoiled! :facepalm:

People invested so much in hating Arsenal and Arteta and refused to be part of the projext they are in hiding now.

Wish people just admited when they are wrong more. That is what I would do when Im wrong. Admit it. Say sorry to everyone and move on

Henry boi

People invested so much in hating Arsenal and Arteta and refused to be part of the projext they are in hiding now.

Wish people just admited when they are wrong more. That is what I would do when Im wrong. Admit it. Say sorry to everyone and move on
Although you haven't totally changed something is not the same since you've changed you're avatar lol. A lot more optimistic nowadays I would say?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

Why do you care if people apologize? apologies are just words, don’t mean much in the real world. You can just enjoy the satisfaction of being right if you feel you are in the right. If everyone provided the apology you seek in writing, witnessed and notarized and took it down to the local store they wouldn’t give you a pack of gum for it. No one apologizes mate in this world, and even if they did it is rarely sincere or matters.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
@Camron little cousin Crysencio tearing us a new one. Should sign him and give him Marquinhos minutes
Didn't see the game, so legit confused when I first read this. Like why tf is jones coming at me, making up some Jesus tears/Ascencio hybrid name, but I Googled and his name checks out. Love my cousin.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Vieira shown nothing this season to play over Nelson so I could understand his frustration. Been good every time he’s featured and single handedly won us the match against Bournemouth.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Didn't see the game, so legit confused when I first read this. Like why tf is jones coming at me, making up some Jesus tears/Ascencio hybrid name, but I Googled and his name checks out. Love my cousin.
Ah just googled myself, thought him from ABC but remembered wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom