• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Bournemouth| 27/11/16 | K:O 14:15 (GMT) SS1

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter White

Smoked half a pack of cigs on that one. Bournemouth really gave us a game. Eddie Howe is a future Premier League winner no doubt about that.
Deserved win.We did ok in the 2nd half. Also, blatant pen and red for Ake on Alexis in the 1st half and after that a ridiculous decision on Wilson v Nacho, never a penalty. Although the commentator on my stream were hiding that fact through the game mentioning they should be ahead :lol: just the hate for Arsenal in the media showing.
Goddamm this is the year where i really want us to lift the thing with all this new managers **** from the media and other fans.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I thought the performance was very encouraging. We had the ability to create numerous chances, scored three goals, conceded from a soft penalty (read non penalty). We got much needed three points as well after a string of tough games against the team who finished third last year, away to Old Trafford (managed by a manager who famously has Wengers number) and at home not just the French champions but one of the best teams in Europe.

Today's game was a bread and butter game, a game where two seasons ago we draw two each. We have a higher caliber of fire power to bring off the bench but also to start games. That game last season we'd have FlamTeta at the Base of midfield and God knows who at RB after the Debuchy injury.

People looking to get on the teams back or whoevers back I don't know why. Maybe it's the cool thing to do. When there are issues I'll be the first to admit to them but now where we are all things considered is a massive improvement on where we've been in recent times.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
We need to tighten up at the back....Too many chances for B'mouth.

Its our positional play. Our back line get unnecessary pressure and too many 1v1 situations with space. A simple tweak could fix it to an extent. Xhaka and the fullback without the ball on his side should stay back when the other players are progressing while the two CB's spread wider but in a measured distance.

Won't do it though.

say yes

forum master baiter
Think people are being too harsh on the performance today.

Wasn't a vintage performance but Bournemouth are a decent side and we ended up putting three past them. Good to get back to winning ways after a difficult month.

Also: We miss Bellerin more than Cazorla.

Dammit

338A829400000578-0-image-a-32_1461641000628-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom