• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Arsenal v West Brom I Boxing Day I 3pm GMT

Result

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member
**** you don't have to tell me, go look at the Ramsey thread, I've been advocating Xhaka-Ramsey long term while other AM faithfull gave me stick for it.

He needs to do better in front of goal.

Seriously, his second chance was even more wasteful. He could have easily slided the ball to Lucas but he went for glory!

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Well I want to, because he deserves it, but I need to milk this moment to push my Özil agenda.

What a cross.
Thats what we need from Özil. Those moments of brilliance to help win you a game.

Off the pace for most of the game, but he stepped up to help us get the winner. Thats all I want from him. Very happy.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Apparently Gabriel lost it at Lucas for not tracking back toward the end of the game - I can't remember it - anyone?

They were still going at it with each other down the tunnels
Good to hear if true. The Invincibles policed themselves properly and no man was allowed to slack.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Seriously, his second chance was even more wasteful. He could have easily slided the ball to Lucas but he went for glory!
It is. I always think back at his goal away at Watford last season. He's lost his composure in front of goal a bit, the beauty about most of his goals before were that he just always did the right thing, without thinking. If he has time, he's in trouble.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It's those little things that are unforgivable. Even Henry said pass if a team mate is better placed. Too many players look at themselves and individual stats instead of playing fir the team. That's one thing neither Santi or Coquelin does.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
gave at least three crosses and much more through balls. he was already playing quite good
Was peripheral for large periods of the game - I noted it a few times in the thread. He grew into the game in the latter part of the second half though. I'm happy with his contribution at the end of the day.

carlito'sway

Established Member
It's those little things that are unforgivable. Even Henry said pass if a team mate is better placed. Too many players look at themselves and individual stats instead of playing fir the team. That's one thing neither Santi or Coquelin does.

I replayed it...He had two chances on this opportunity. The first one, he ran into Foster, got the ball back and tried a ridiculous chip. Lucas was livid next to him. So frustrating.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The Invincibles were men as opposed to this motley crew of petulant spoiled men-children, save for a few exceptions.
They were team players first focused on delivering trophies to the fans instead of meaningless selfies and boring interviews. That team cared about each other which was why they did the shouting so the media had less negative nonsense to write about.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Was peripheral for large periods of the game - I noted it a few times in the thread. He grew into the game in the latter part of the second half though. I'm happy with his contribution at the end of the day.
Fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom