• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Leicester City 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday, February 25 | KO: 15:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

86a7e582ced3f6822776b5ce331b2ad1_crop_exact.jpg

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Arsenal to win 2-1. I don't think it will be easy as Utd might have gone behind on another day. I hope Partey is fully fit and our rwturning players can give us at least 20 minutes so we can mix it up. Nothing against Leicester but I would like an easy win for a change

bastun

Player:Saka
Of course Leicester will play a low block waiting on the counter. They won't try to outplay us ,trying to possess the ball and play a high line with their two slower than snails Cbs like they did away at utd.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If they can take advantage of Saliba, Zinchenko and Jorginho in transition situations then I can see them scoring. Otherwise I dont see them doing anything really.

If we are on our game, we can do a 3-0 here. Would like to see that actually.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't make errors and I'm confident we win Leicester will be open Rodgers wont go defensive against us but Partey has to be fit because xhaka and Jorginho will end up badly against thier counters.

Same line up against villa probably only change is Partey for one of Xhaka or Jorginho if partey fit of course

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Need to keep a tight reign on Maddison. Tete also looks a half decent player. If we leave big spaces with Zinchenko going on his usual adventures he could punish us.

An absolute must win. Would be good for Eddie and Martinelli/Trossard to get among the goals.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Of course Leicester will play a low block waiting on the counter. They won't try to outplay us ,trying to possess the ball and play a high line with their two slower than snails Cbs like they did away at utd.
Ridiculous what they did at United. How are you playing a high line vs Rashford with no pace in your backline. Then vs us he will just sit in. So annoying. United have this perception that they can be got at, which is true, but teams don't have the quality to execute when it matters and then just get caught on the break.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Ridiculous what they did at United. How are you playing a high line vs Rashford with no pace in your backline. Then vs us he will just sit in. So annoying. United have this perception that they can be got at, which is true, but teams don't have the quality to execute when it matters and then just get caught on the break.
Why would they play expansive football and leave gaps against United but decide to play 10 men behind the ball against us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom