• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17: Matchday 20

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

:lol::lol:

This can't be good for City. It shows that he's truly frustrated and having difficulty handling the PL. Good news for us I hope.

He's an alpha level narcissist. The realization that he's playing in a league where no deference is made to the top teams and anyone can have a go of it has him flustered. Add to that the fact that his footballing way isn't bearing fruit and you can see why he's especially miffed.

The fact that he came out with his bizarre early retirement comment so soon shows that he's really petulant when he can't have things his way.

He's on the verge of snapping and I'm enjoying it. Mind you, this is after he's won, imagine had Burnley managed to peg them back :lol:.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Are you guys enjoying seeing Pep slowly losing his mind as much I am? Was in tears watching that post match interview.

Entirely predictable. He's been in charge of clubs that have one or two competitors in their respective leagues. He has no Premier League experience. Perhaps he will come good, perhaps not. Welcome to competition.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Pep going mad would be bad for us, could see it causing him to strongly pursue Alexis.

Xhaka Zulu

Entirely predictable. He's been in charge of clubs that have one or two competitors in their respective leagues. He has no Premier League experience. Perhaps he will come good, perhaps not. Welcome to competition.

Agreed. Exactly what I thought would happen. Him failing to win the CL at Bayern in the 3 years that he was there was a prelude to this. Say what you want, Ancelotti will add another CL to his cv. Not saying he's a bad manager, just a bit hyped.

Xhaka Zulu

He's an alpha level narcissist. The realization that he's playing in a league where no deference is made to the top teams and anyone can have a go of it has him flustered. Add to that the fact that his footballing way isn't bearing fruit and you can see why he's especially miffed.

The fact that he came out with his bizarre early retirement comment so soon shows that he's really petulant when he can't have things his way.

He's on the verge of snapping and I'm enjoying it. Mind you, this is after he's won, imagine had Burnley managed to peg them back :lol:.

Glad to see someone pointing this out. Especially after him saying that he could imagine himself staying at City for longer than 3 years, just a couple weeks ago. It's insane really. He was able to keep his cool in Spain with Mourinho taunting him, because things we're going his way and it was smooth sailing at Barca.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Lloris (c), Walker, Dier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen, Dele, Kane.

Courtois; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill (c); Moses, Kante, Matic, Alonso; Pedro, Diego Costa, Hazard.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Can't even hope for a Spuds win due to our thrilling **** up yesterday. A thrilling 2-2 draw maybe and both drop points.

STYLEZ

Come on Tottenham please win this ffs

Can't believe I'm saying this but I can do with being 7 points behind Chelsea and 1 behind Sp**s with half a season left to play.

Chelsea win here it's over they will just Ooz confidence

CJJ

Established Member
A draw would be awesome today...

A fun question: If you could pick one Sp**s player to put in our team.. who would it be?

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom