• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17 - Matchday 22

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Quite unbelievable that City didn't win this, created three times more xG than Spuds. Wouldn't be surprised to see Jesus start up front soon if Aguero doesn't start banging them in.
They would have won this if any the officials could actually see.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Maybe that wouldn't happen if we didn't hear how the **** Pep is going to run away it and how much better than Wenger he is, but when it's come to show it, he's just a bald Mark Hughes?

On Sp**s? Don't get me started.
This.

Or how much better Klopp is than Wenger. He'd never a lose to a bottom club . . . wait!

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

'Hey Rooney, according to the 'Independent' , you got two more goals to score in order to beat Charlton's record. And you didn't score your first two Man U goals playing with a sprained ankle. And you didn't go straight back to training after a plane crash. And you haven't won a won a World Cup winners medal.'

Men were men in those days.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Imagine if the dream becomes a nightmare and Leicester get relegated.....They really are turning into the Chumpions.

Leicester were poor at defending set pieces last year but got lucky on so many occasions. Can't take away their title, they deserved it but everything went their way.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I posted on here and my post has vanished. It wasn't even controversial.

Anyway, saints 2 up v Leicester the champions.
Ignore me, I posted the post on another thread.:eek:ops:

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom