• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I reckon someone like Henry would kill to play in this era, being pressed by a vegan and probably anime weeb ball playing CB all game...as opposed to having to deal with monster hatchet men like N'Gotty and Melberg, in a low block every match.

Genuinely feel that if Haaland can break the scoring record now, Thierry would definitely pass that robot freak in numbers.

I don't only feel like pure defenders are worse now, but the rules favour attackers more too.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Aston Villa put out their U-16 side against City and expended so much energy in beating Arsenal they only won once in their next six and crashed out of Europe. Well managed Unai!

Following on from that how is sp*rs season over? Villa are in terrible form and play Liverpool, Palace next. They can be caught! COYS!

If Villa lose or draw tomorrow Sp**s have a clear path to CL football - albeit and tbf this would necessitate both beating City and Villa dropping points at Palace…

Still…

IMG_1083.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Last season they lost at home to a weaker Liverpool team under Emery so who knows

Villa are much this season tho, Liverpool are also running out of gas. They won't have the energy required to get a victory. Draw most likely result which does just about keep Sp**s in the race.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I agree & may be really clutching but look at what happened at the Emirates. We pretty much battered them but couldn't finish.
They scored 2 late goals on the break.

I know it's a long shot but you have to foolishly cling to something🤞.

City are unbeaten at The Etihad since 2022 and are currently on a 21 match undefeated run in the PL 😅 something really wild needs to happen like a player getting sent off but even then I’d still fancy City to beat them with 10 men, that’s how poor West Ham have been lately. Like I said I expect them to get pumped next weekend especially as West Ham are pulling up there with nothing to play for, not that it would have made a difference at all.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Nervous 1st half. Even worse than away at sp*rs where we were quite fortunate to go so far ahead.

Everyone looks like they are running in treacle.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

all-might-youre-next.png

Onto you City.

Really proud of our team.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

City still have potential slip ups. Horrible record at Sp**s and West Ham to see off Moyes in style (plus players playing for a move). We've Everton at home who are safe. Feels like we have a slight edge.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

City still have potential slip ups. Horrible record at Sp**s and West Ham to see off Moyes in style (plus players playing for a move). We've Everton at home who are safe. Feels like we have a slight edge.

Nah, a safe Everton with that w*nker Sean Dyche? It'll be a nightmare. :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Next season, if we are back in this position, we have to command these moments.

We've navigated them better this year, but its still not at the level we should be at. But the boys are stronger today for that experience.

We take it to the last day, its likely to be another nervy affair but at least we will have our people and the whole world behind us.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom