• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 3 (Aug 20-22)

SK___

This is funny.

But shows such a lack of professionalism to me, he's been their 2 minutes and is already feeling it.

Even when Arsène was getting the worst of the worst kind of abuse for years, he would never do this in front of the cameras.

Football managers lack class these days, imo...lack of class on football generally these days, publicly at least.
it’s more fun that way

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
So Rashford was on but Jesus wasn’t? Always hated the macs for stuff like this.
I don’t know why but English referees seem to call games based on hierarchy and reputation. Son never gets a card despite being a relentless diver, Neither does England’s golden boy. Remember how many penalties Bruno scored in his first two seasons. And then they give these boxes all this subjective wiggle room on the Var rule; the whole point of Var is to be accurate and not be subjective and FA cocked it up with a bunch of discretionary standards. Easily the worst refs, worse than Italy where they are or were or still are on the take. These bozos make a hash of it for free.

Farzad Stoned

If this version of Liverpool shows up a few more times, City will almost certainly walk the league unless we do something about it. Can't believe how badly out of sorts some of these so called big clubs have looked to start the season.
All the fight this year is going to be for the 2-6 position. Haven’t we learned from Chelsea blood soaked henchmen of Putin and murderous petrosheiks who forcibly maintain power and wealth through zero legitimacy should not be allowed to soil the beautiful game. Honestly I hate the Mancs and Scousers but would prefer they win the title to City or Newcastle. Newcastle’s owner literally carved up a poor journalist in his embassy like he was a side of bacon, if Hitler wanted to splash enough cash which proud English club would they sell to him?

Farzad Stoned

If Chelsea, Liverpool and City all continue to wobble it could open it up for a club that gets on a great run. Praying that it might be us! Come on God! Make it happen!

prayer GIF
That is what I keep saying everyone acts like City is pre ordained to win it every year and the idea that Arsenal could and should win the tile is now dismissed as laughable entitlement. We need to win a big chip and win it fast, it has been way too long we need to win league again. I don’t want to be the best team to never lifted the biggest trophy in Europe and I don’t want to go two decades or more without a league title. This great club and great fans deserve it if that is entitlement fine I am entitled when it comes to us winning

remains

We’ve had everything our way so far. Want to see how we react to going behind or getting a dodgy call against us.

If we can show the resilience to come through these kinds of tests, talk of the title might not be as far fetched.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If this version of Liverpool shows up a few more times, City will almost certainly walk the league unless we do something about it. Can't believe how badly out of sorts some of these so called big clubs have looked to start the season.

I think Newcastle and ourselves are last season’s examples, that a bad start doesn’t necessarily tell us what will happen over a season.

That’s said, Liverpool have looked out of shape so far, and they have some work to do both on the field and likely in the market as well.

Still think they will be City's number 1 challengers, and its up to the rest of us to see if we can step up.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I must say, Im liking ETH's flexibility shown last night. That was straight out of Ole's playbook, identifying space and attacking that. Its not a sustainable tactic on its own, but it works against teams who want to push up and control proceedings.

A very good test for our young Guns in three games time, looking forward to that.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Injuries to Thiago and Fabinho is just to much for Liverpool with is fair enough.
Except Fabinho wasn't injured. He was dropped because he is in poor form. They do miss Thiago but more worrying for Liverpool is the big drop in performances from Fabinho, Henderson and Milner. The latter two possibly because simply their legs seem to have gone.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
We’ve had everything our way so far. Want to see how we react to going behind or getting a dodgy call against us.

If we can show the resilience to come through these kinds of tests, talk of the title might not be as far fetched.

Wouldn't be quite so sure about that, second half against Palace we had a few dodgy FKs against that didn't matter because we still won, the Jesus offside was tight vs Bournemouth and could easily have been given, ref gave a peno that was overturned via VAR vs Leicester etc.

I'd say that reffing hasn't cost us, but its far from been all our way.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Forest's new signings dominating (as they should as a premier league team) against Grimsby.

If they get them integrated and the team in sync they're going to be a different proposition in the next few weeks.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom