• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Great 🤩 Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 17 (Dec 15-17)

dino bravo

For all Liverpool's posturing, and van Dijk's interview arrogance, I think Utd had the better chances. Admittedly they didn't have many, but they were great ones.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
The media tomorrow "Ten Hag masterclass instead or disasterclass"

How the **** can you be happy with a performance like that United is so ****.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

That's disrespectful

It's mostly kind of true tbh. But the take away is the team you smashed 7-0 last season has taken 2 points off your by defending deep and they might have taken 3 when they tried to win on the counter

But at the same time, teams have parked the bus against us all season. If Liverpool aren't used to this and I don't watch enough of them to know if they are, then they'll stuggle going forward as teams employ the same tactic

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom