• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,769

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

trossard man why you missed that open goal ffs
Football Starring GIF by MolaTV

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Can I ask you? Is Ange your boyfriend or something?

:lol:

No mate, I dont care about Ange much.

Reason for my questions are that Im starting to question his ability to deliver at the level I thought he could. Still think he is a good manager, as you cannot be good and at this level. But I think he may be lacking the extra level needed to really compete.

Hence the questions ;)

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It's a pity Villa's recent collapse didn't start when they played us but Sp**s are 1 point behind them if they win both their games in hand. City have three London clubs to beat to win the title. Let's hope each one gets something from them. A Sp**s win today should be terminal for Liverpool, so coys 🐔

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Would like a draw today.

Knocks Liverpool out the race officially, and keeps Sp**s in with a chance at CL after that Villa loss earlier.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Chelsea up to 7th and they've been utterly diabolically bad this season. Golden era.
Have they been diabolical for what they spend and what Chelsea is expected? Yes

But if Chelsea finish 7th they will most likely be the highest goal scoring team finishing 7th and one of the highest points

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Dont worry about Sp**s' motivation people, they will in every game they have left.

You saw Ange losing his mind on the touchline the other night, he wont allow his boys to not give it their all.

The REAL question is whether it will be good enough, I dont think it will be. Sp**s are rubbish.
Yeah. It's not their professionalism and desire I'm worried about. It's their lack of quality. They will give 100% I'm sure but City will be too good for them.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Would like a draw today.

Knocks Liverpool out the race officially, and keeps Sp**s in with a chance at CL after that Villa loss earlier.
I'd normally agree but Sp**s need to chase that 4th spot and the more turmoil at Liverpool, the better for us next season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Have they been diabolical for what they spend and what Chelsea is expected? Yes

But if Chelsea finish 7th they will most likely be the highest goal scoring team finishing 7th and one of the highest points
Everyone is scoring more goals. This is the highest scoring league season since the 1950’s. The numbers are going up every year for various reasons.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

****ing hell, Liverpool should have scored at least four of these chances.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom