• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,769

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Feeling so conflicted, really enjoying Sp**s getting slapped but also realizing that these guys need to help us

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
"the mantle piece of its life"

No Way Reaction GIF

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Are the Sp**s players trying to get Ange sacked? Imagine how Richarlison, Skipp and Maddison feel coming on now. Any chance of a 4-4?

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I cant believe we let these clowns back into the NLD last weekend.

We should have ****ing hammered them 5/6 on their patch.

David Raya really upset me that day, despite him recovering from that joke pass.
Exactly. A proper keeper and we mug them off at their ground. Raya is not the answer if we want to become elite. Got as many brain farts as Ramsdale does

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Feeling so conflicted, really enjoying Sp**s getting slapped but also realizing that these guys need to help us

Best we can hope is that pride kicks in - surely even Sp**s can’t be this bad every week…😂

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

The more they get slapped in the lead up to that game the more they'll feel like they have to respond. There will probably still be something riding on it as well, so just enjoy the beat down imo.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Maddison close up looks like a grandad at 27. At Wenger’s age he’ll be Benjamin Button.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom