• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pubs around thof..

johnk9uk

jester said:
johnk9uk said:
jester said:
best pub for the cl final lads?

Le Ros Beef in Paris.

if only.

me and my mate going to n.london, dancing in the streets if we win. long silent train home if we dont

:lol:

Any of the pubs in this thread would be good. Personally I would go for the Arsenal Tavern but you won't go too far wrong with any of the others.

loyalgonner

Hello everyone I Live in Dubai , and i am dubai's most dedicated arsenal fan. well i am coming to london for the first time on the 16th of may one day before the final and i want to watch it in a pub exlusively for arsenal Supporters. any ideas? it would be great help mates.

Army of Me

Established Member
right, i've come to terms with the fact i'm not making it to Paris - something to do with money and the lack of it - so down to sunny London it is then.

12 pins sounds like the place to be, so i got a few questions for the regulars...

1. How would you take to a potty mouthed scottish bloke turning up?

2. can i wear my arsenal top?

3. How early would i have to turn up to get a decent view of a tv? don't wanna squeeze in at the last moment and only see the back of some drunk blokes head.

i'm guessing the answer to 2 is "yes of course, don't be daft, crazy scottish ****er" - but i had to ask.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
loyalgonner said:
Hello everyone I Live in Dubai , and i am dubai's most dedicated arsenal fan. well i am coming to london for the first time on the 16th of may one day before the final and i want to watch it in a pub exlusively for arsenal Supporters. any ideas? it would be great help mates.

Errrr, can you not read? The thread's full of recommendations.

pha2er said:
12 pins sounds like the place to be, so i got a few questions for the regulars...

1. How would you take to a potty mouthed scottish bloke turning up?

2. can i wear my arsenal top?

3. How early would i have to turn up to get a decent view of a tv? don't wanna squeeze in at the last moment and only see the back of some drunk blokes head.

i'm guessing the answer to 2 is "yes of course, don't be daft, crazy scottish f*r" - but i had to ask.

1. We'd cope.

2. Yes of course, don't be daft, crazy scottish f*r!

3. The place was close to full by 7pm for the 2nd leg of the semi- me, I'm going there straight from work..

Army of Me

Established Member
alright, see you there on the 17th! need to check the time of my flight, but i'll try and be there mid-afternoon, get some early drinks in to ease the nerves.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I'll be in there, this season's home shirt with "Rocastle 7" on the back- should be getting in 6ish, come over and say hello..

jester

Established Member
pha2er said:
aye will do, mate.

anyone else from AM gonna be there?

me possibly with my mate, we're going to highbury, just depends what pub.
i'm assuming if we win we'll be dancing in the streets around highbury?

Also failed to plan a journey to Paris - due to lack of funds but am definately going to a pub in Highbury to watch the match!

Have booked the wednesday, thursday and friday off work so gonna get there early on the Wednesday - if we win hopefully 2 days of dancing around Highbury...

Hopefully you can handle a passionate female fan?

Without looking at me as if i'm mad and should be home cooking...

12pins sounds good. See you there!

jester

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
I'll be in there, this season's home shirt with "Rocastle 7" on the back- should be getting in 6ish, come over and say hello..

i'll try to, although i'll be nervous that i got the wrong guy. i'll probably be wearing last seasons' home with reyes on back, with red and white scarf.

ExiledInNewcastle said:
Iwouldn't ask if the people round here can handle a passionate female fan or some of our members (ahem) will get all over excited.

And as if the game wasn't exciting enough....

Anyway, i'll be there wearing my Arsenal home shirt (Nothing on the back).

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom