• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ricky Álvarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floating

Established Member
Re: Ricky Alvarez

Yaya said:
Another youtube vid of him.(15minutes long)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeSIgyfG1sc&feature=player_embedded#at=93" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeSIgyfG ... dded#at=93</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

His style reminds me a bit of the great man in your avatar. :D

dave_rwr

Established Member

Shue said:
Translation?

Basically says that he has signed a contract with us (Thanks to a translation website, not my superior knowledge of Argentinian Spanish).

There is light

Only a matter of days before HD clips of him will be on youtube if this news is correct, which i think it is. Full match clips would be hard to find though.

Sottobosco

Reminds me more of Redondo, a centreal attacking midfielder who is comfortable on either wings.

Watch Libertad v Velez from a few days ago[PM if you want match link], you will be pleased by the clarity in his game- passes hit well, runs well made......

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

So this is our new signing am really like argentinian players they are quality so maybe this player is rozza replacement lets hope he is great talent and could help us

early to say welcome to arsenal

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Looks like Pastore, for free? Why not!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

so if he had italian citizenship so thats no need to work pemit good to hear that lets wait next hours what will say

Clarkey

Home debut vs Boca Juniors maybe? He could even have the almighty impact of Amaury Bischoff.

mo50

Established Member

Has Wenger ever signed an Argentinian? I can't think of any at the moment.

Looks very skillful and isn't a midget. How old is he?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

mo50 said:
Has Wenger ever signed an Argentinian? I can't think of any at the moment.

Looks very skillful and isn't a midget. How old is he?
23 i think. A quick google search brought up Nelson Vivas, only Argentinian i can find that's played at Arsenal under Wenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom