• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Off the Pitch and Bantz Thread

Sir Bump

Unhealthy obsession with Aaron Ramsey

Miss this passion! This is the moment a neutral indian became an Arsenal fan for life!

I remember that like yesterday.

I love Keown as a character now but he really wasn't that great of a player.

Imagine if Xhaka did what Vieira did, the guy would be burnt at the stake.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Don't know if this has been posted on here before but i just saw it on redcafe and had to post it. Robbie from AFTV used to be a reggae artist :lol:

BBF

Arsenal posted this gem of a photo on FB.

16113465_10154593256907713_232387818274900678_o.jpg

Miss these guys .. Eboue & Arshavin (also Podolski later on) were such colorful characters!

"He's 5 foot 4 .. He's 5 foot 4 .. We've got Arshavin .. F**k Adebayor!"

"Only came to see Eboue!"

Aah .. Nostalgia

Really?
These ****houses are part of the worst era in Arsenal memory for me. Arshavin was alright, but the stigma and supporting cast makes me feel physically ill.

Kotikalja

One of my alltime favorite players Kim K has come back to my local club Djurgården. This is such great news in this absolute ****show of an Arsenal season.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
View attachment 1568
It's. About. To. Go. Down.

All those WOBs should get their asses handed to them by sound reasoning that Neville used in defense of Wenger.

Wouldn't be surprised if Claude jumps by ripping Neville's throat though.
Ty should have been there to add some balance

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

All those WOBs should get their asses handed to them by sound reasoning that Neville used in defense of Wenger.

Wouldn't be surprised if Claude jumps by ripping Neville's throat though.
Ty should have been there to add some balance
I think they'll rip Neville to shreds in all honesty.

If you look past their quirks their underlying message is the same. Neville's main defence of Wenger is that he did a remarkable job during the early emirates era but he doesn't hesitate to criticize Arsenal's on the pitch performance. DT, Claude and Troopz all acknowledge what Wenger did but don't think he's the man for the job anymore.

There's actually not that much of a debate to be had but I'm sure they'll create one for views.:lol:

Post the video please, looking forward to that. Hope it will be like the Piers Morgan video yesterday, don't care who tells who to **** off. :drool:
What Piers Morgan video?

GDeep™

League is very weak
There is no right or wrong, guys like Claude have every right to be frustrated, whilst Neville will offer an output that will hold weight also.

Not a fan of AFTV, don't have the time for it, but might just watch this.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I remember that like yesterday.

I love Keown as a character now but he really wasn't that great of a player.

Imagine if Xhaka did what Vieira did, the guy would be burnt at the stake.
Keown pisses all over every CB we've had since the invincibles. At his peak he'd be worth £80m in today's market imo . He was a great defender.,

And imagine first, if Xhaka was half the player Vieira was... maybe, just maybe he'd get away with more. People need to stop referencing Vieira when they talking about Xhaka. I don't see the comparison in any way. It's embarrassing.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom