• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Off the Pitch and Bantz Thread

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

16640889_1319203668147101_2517456996044447731_n.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
Keown pisses all over every CB we've had since the invincibles. At his peak he'd be worth £80m in today's market imo . He was a great defender.,

And imagine first, if Xhaka was half the player Vieira was... maybe, just maybe he'd get away with more. People need to stop referencing Vieira when they talking about Xhaka. I don't see the comparison in any way. It's embarrassing.

Keown better than Kos?

STYLEZ

This is good. Very civil. Plenty of good points.

DT was excellent MOTM performance from him.

Moh just trying to be hard to seem intelligent seems everything he said and asked was scripted dressing like it's a business meeting sitting next to Troops on a ghetto tracksuit lol

Made the interview...

:lol:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
DT was excellent MOTM performance from him.

Moh just trying to be hard to seem intelligent seems everything he said and asked was scripted dressing like it's a business meeting sitting next to Troops on a ghetto tracksuit lol

Made the interview...

:lol:

Having seen clips elsewhere on Twitter, DT's only civil and respectful when it suits him, like at an interview that is likely to gather a lot of attention. Most of the time he comes across as an attention seeker and a prick.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Expected more from their interview. Same question keeps getting asked over and over again. Crying over being called an idiot ffs.

Claude and Moh seem like the only respectable regulars I've seen. All the others are just loud mouths for the sake of the money they're making from it.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom