• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The PSG Circus

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Don Florentino…how long until Comunicado Oficial?

apmtv3-elchiringuitodejugones.gif

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I don't see how anyone can get him now that he signed a new contract. The fee would be astronomical.

He basically did the same thing as Wilf did when he signed that long term deal with Palace that killed any chance of leaving for a better club.

If I'm not mistaken, he's on a 2 year contract with the possibility to extend for a third, so maybe the price tag would lower somewhat in the summer with only one year to go on his contract, but if Madrid do decide to push for him I think their fans would not be happy after he flirted with the club and then gave them blue balls when he decided to stay at PSG cause he's a gold digger.

Surely there must be some sort of clause in his contract. Can’t imagine him tying his future to PSG without having an escape route.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Surely there must be some sort of clause in his contract. Can’t imagine him tying his future to PSG without having an escape route.
I think that escape route would have been to move after 2 seasons and being set for life financially. He's getting generational wealth at PSG.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So everyone denied the story. Need Mbappe interview after the game.

He leaving anyway if not January then it's in summer.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Erm what if Mbappe has a valid reason for wanting to leave?

I’ve just read three pages of him getting criticised despite the manager and director apparently also threatening to quit.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’ve just read three pages of him getting criticised despite the manager and director apparently also threatening to quit.

Don’t blame him for wanting to play with Valverde, ɐ̶q̶ı̶ן̶ɐ̶s̶, Camavinga, Tchouaméni and Vini JR tbf.

Real Madrid are gargantuan.

:shivering:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Don’t blame him for wanting to play with Valverde, ɐqıןɐs, Camavinga, Tchouaméni and Vini JR tbf.

Real Madrid are gargantuan.

:shivering:
I’ve also just seen his deleted posts, rumours that he doesn’t like his position.

He needs to come out and say something or it confirms all these rumours tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

He has all the right to leave but should've stick to his decision in last summer instead of staying to get paid it's very clear he not happy there and fighting everyone since the summer. He'll get his wish at the end he just need to stay patient.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I thought PSG gave him some type of ownership stake when he extended or was that all media crap?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

PSG have had problems like this prior to Mbappe and will continue to have them after he goes

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

I 100% agree with you BUT you're signing an extension at PSG, its ok to want to leave etc but you agreed to stay at the circus knowing its a circus, ok the reason is unknown but just dont complain about the circus if its that.

I just find it strange when the signs are there, Neymar signed and then wanted out almost straight away, Messi has had rumblings, even Pochettino joined then wanted to leave what, 2wks later?

If you're naive to it all and never played there, ok cool kind of get it, but resigning at the circus and then being surprised pikachu face at how things are going?

At this stage I just kind of expect him to take his money and sit down until his contract is up, I dont get the complaining in general as I dont get what it achieves, PSG arent selling you, they're in the game of sports washing, they're not going to be made to look weak or in the wrong by there servant especially after theyve just made you the king.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
So everyone denied the story. Need Mbappe interview after the game.

He leaving anyway if not January then it's in summer.

No chance. He's got a 2 year contract and PSG aren't releasing him, not even for big money. He's their brand. It's his own fault for not leaving in the summer when he could.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
No chance. He's got a 2 year contract and PSG aren't releasing him, not even for big money. He's their brand. It's his own fault for not leaving in the summer when he could.
If this continue its best for both parties to go separate ways.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
If this continue its best for both parties to go separate ways.
He already got a $125 mil sign on fee. I doubt he'll be able to make a move until next summer or the winter, when he'll have only 6 months on his contract and teams can actually afford to bid for him.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He already got a $125 mil sign on fee. I doubt he'll be able to make a move until next summer or the winter, when he'll have only 6 months on his contract and teams can actually afford to bid for him.
Interesting what going to happen are psg going to let Neymar and Messi go? so he can be face of the psg

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom