• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool have had the luck of the green, both against City and here, but then I guess you need a bit of that sometimes. Still, they've had a lot. I'm probably just jealous, looking at that throng of Liverpool fans at the end there really makes you want to experience that. The lucky bastards.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Klopp will go full attacking from first minute in final and hope he just outscore them. It really gonna end up bad if HD do that

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
You see those Liverpool legends, and no matter how **** they're/have been, listening to them you'd think they're the best team in the world.

Exactly bro.

That’s why I prefer people like Keown, Pires, Nicholas etc. Even when we were terrible they spoke with bias, like we do as fans.

Wright is a band wagon jumping idiot. Who can’t deal with criticism and is a clueless pundit also. Glad Henry eclipsed him in every way shape and form.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Haha go on the Liverpool twitter page. Their cover picture is a series of 5 of their European cups with the 6th one waiting at the end. Hmmm getting way ahead of themselves there.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Liverpool's run is why the CL is overrated, take out the final and it's Europa League level opposition.

In recent times Arsenal vs Atletico is a CL level tie while Liverpool vs Roma is an EL level tie. It's weird how this season it's turned out like this. Even weirder that Atletico finished two places behind Roma in their group when you'd say Atletico are by far the better side.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Haha go on the Liverpool twitter page. Their cover picture is a series of 5 of their European cups with the 6th one waiting at the end. Hmmm getting way ahead of themselves there.

If they bottle it, there’ll be an avalanche of memes.

Why are they the cringiest of fanbases though. Utd are just normally bellends, Pool are like these weird Scientology cultists.

Malky

Established Member
I really hope that all this suffering watching Liverpool advance is just so we can all witness them ****ting the bed on the biggest stage.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Exactly bro.

That’s why I prefer people like Keown, Pires, Nicholas etc. Even when we were terrible they spoke with bias, like we do as fans.

Wright is a band wagon jumping idiot. Who can’t deal with criticism and is a clueless pundit also. Glad Henry eclipsed him in every way shape and form.
What make me angry they never defend our team and when we do well they something new to moan.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I’m as impartial as they come. There is no team in this competition that deserves to be in the final more than Real Madrid.
Agreed; their domestic form had been ****, but they’ve come through a veritable murderers row.

Re: Pool’s defense, Ronaldo probably was watching today licking his lips. Any less than 2 is a major disappointment for him vs. that shambles.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Wow :lol: no surprise their fanbase are weird.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Will be hilarious when Liverpool lose and deem themselves the moral/real winners again, like they did when they lost the title last time against City.

Malky

Established Member
If they bottle it, there’ll be an avalanche of memes.

Why are they the cringiest of fanbases though. Utd are just normally bellends, Pool are like these weird Scientology cultists.
If they lose it'll be the biggest of comedowns for the binmen. I wonder if some will turn on Klopp if they lose? Because they've been poor in the league and the Champions League has masked that, to an extent.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
What make me angry they never defend our team and when we do well they something new to moan.

I remember once on BT Sport there was a panel of Wright, Hargreaves, McManaman and Gerrard. We’d just lost a game and they were tearing us to absolute pieces- Arsène mainly

Wright just sat there, nodding and agreeing. Didn’t defend **** all. After that night I was done with him. Keown is HATED by opposition fans, you know why? He’s rarely got a bad word to say about us and rightfully so. He’s got Arsenal blood like us fans do.

You think Keown would’ve sat there and let them slag us off? No chance.

Malky

Established Member

This is why I don’t rate this guy. His legend status is revoked. If we beat Atleti tomorrow I don’t wanna hear a word out of him. Him and his seasonal gold tooth need to do one.
He talks utter bollocks. Awful pundit, always desperate to talk about himself.
Plus he's a fat bastard aswel now.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom