• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Don’t see Liverpool beating Real. There are no trophies for second place or Wenger would have one of those too.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Don’t see Liverpool beating Real. There are no trophies for second place or Wenger would have one of those too.
Real is built for this competition and they have the mentality to go till the end if they're at their 3rd consecutive final.
If Ronaldo wins it again, his ridiculous records will stand for a lot of time and Messi will sulk for months.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Anyone wishing Liverpool well, I can only assume you don’t know many Liverpool fans.

They’re a ****ing nightmare. The most fantasist, deluded, unjustifiably arrogant bunch of people you could meet. They still applaud Suarez’s achievements like he still ****ing plays for them. They commended Rodgers for “making them dream.”

If Liverpool pull this off we’re gonna have to hear about it for the next 20 years. That can’t happen.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No chance, don’t you remember how much they sanctified Brendan after 13/14.

This is pure aids.

Boss.jpg
:lol: damn! How come I never see that before

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Liverpool played Porto, City and Roma. Madrid played PSG, Juventus and Munich.

It will be an absolute travesty if Liverpool win.
Could be like 2011 where United played some budget French club, Chelsea and Schalke en route to the final before being outclassed.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
Could be like 2011 where United played some budget French club, Chelsea and Schalke en route to the final before being outclassed.

I hope so. I do fancy Madrid but it wouldn’t surprise me if Liverpool fluke it. Until we win a CL I’m never gonna route for another English club.

Who am I kidding? Even if we boasted 10 I’d still want English clubs to bomb.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
Reminds me of the Chelsea-Bayern final. No one expected Chelsea to win.

Think this is Liverpool year.

A lot expect Liverpool to win. Their fans mainly. They believe this Madrid team can be got at, which in fairness, they can.

Nobody is writing Liverpool off.

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Liverpool in the final shows how fine the margins are at the top level, they finished 1 point ahead of us just to qualify for the CL in the first place. If they hadn't won on the opening day of 16/17 at the Emirates we wouldn't even be having this discussion...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Those finals must have hurt bad.. Paris is the most painful football memory I have, would have been 1000x worse losing like Atletico did..

Paris is still the worst, actually got a good life lesson from that. Football is pain. :lol:

Anyone wishing Liverpool well, I can only assume you don’t know many Liverpool fans.

They’re a ****ing nightmare. The most fantasist, deluded, unjustifiably arrogant bunch of people you could meet. They still applaud Suarez’s achievements like he still ****ing plays for them. They commended Rodgers for “making them dream.”

If Liverpool pull this off we’re gonna have to hear about it for the next 20 years. That can’t happen.

On Suárez, the amount of Uruguayan-Spanish dialect experts in the Pool fan base is honestly amazing. They fight any insinuation of little Luis being a racist despite the evidence. Heartwarmint.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Liverpool in the final shows how fine the margins are at the top level, they finished 1 point ahead of us just to qualify for the CL in the first place. If they hadn't won on the opening day of 16/17 at the Emirates we wouldn't even be having this discussion...

And Coutinho scored one goal at that match.Plays in Spain now lol.

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Instead we’d be about to see Dog Botherer and Mesut give Real a thrashing.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom