• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Jealousy is an ugly emotion and there's plenty of it on here tonight. Are Pool concerned how many they conceded tonight or in the first leg? I very much doubt it considering they are now in the CL final, a competition we couldn't even qualify for and are one game away from possibly not being in next season too. Fair play to Pool, they are the highest scorers in the CL, they deserve to be there and good luck to them in the final.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If they bottle it, there’ll be an avalanche of memes.

Why are they the cringiest of fanbases though. Utd are just normally bellends, Pool are like these weird Scientology cultists.

It's cos they claim moral superiority, anyone who claims that is instantly a prick. Utd just claim superiority, but they do it in such a boorish way that they out-prick Liverpool imo. I suppose we sort of claim to be superior in terms of class, does that make us pricks? Probably, but we have class so it doesn't matter.

Dammit

Wright is just pissed that the current generation of fans don't really know him because of age, so they can't remember him what he had done for us. He just watches us fans praise the 2000s teams and he is just bitter, so he goes out saying a load of rubbish as a pundit and on twitter. I rate him as a former player, but as a person he is one of the biggest pricks ever been involved with this club. He is our Owen, the ****

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Liverpool was kinda relaxed at the end,similar to Barca against Roma.Defence is still **** and they let Roma a lot of chances.Think that Real is favourite in one match.

JuanCarlosValeron

I am afraid the heavy metal will end in Kiev without the most prominent member of the band, I guess the dentist will be happy when Klopp attempts to crowd surf with noone willing to pass him one. I for one cant wait for ElNeny to lay into Salah.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Jealousy is an ugly emotion and there's plenty of it on here tonight. Are Pool concerned how many they conceded tonight or in the first leg? I very much doubt it considering they are now in the CL final, a competition we couldn't even qualify for and are one game away from possibly not being in next season too. Fair play to Pool, they are the highest scorers in the CL, they deserve to be there and good luck to them in the final.

Disgusting post.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If they lose it'll be the biggest of comedowns for the binmen. I wonder if some will turn on Klopp if they lose? Because they've been poor in the league and the Champions League has masked that, to an extent.

No chance, don’t you remember how much they sanctified Brendan after 13/14.

This is pure aids.

Boss.jpg

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
And with Liverpool playing like a pub team at that moment in time, they would have surely eliminated the scousers.

For sure. BT Sport seem to think it was comfortable, i'm not quite sure how they've arrived at that stance. They haven't even shown the two pens Roma should've had. I'm so salty right now haha.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom