• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Cup 2007/2008

number_0

Established Member
typical everton, chokes up in europe..
sometimes I wonder why do they want to play in the champions league so badly

spartan239

The first of todays eufa cup quals is over:

with Rapid Bucuresti drawing 2-2 with Nurnberg, Nurnberg win on away goals.

in other news: Sp*rs reserves are losing 1-0 to Famagusta, Lokomotiv Moscow are beating FC Midtjylland 2-0 and 5-1 on agg and Atletico Madrid are beating Erciyesspor 0-1 with a gaol from Aguero.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
Tottenham drew 1-1 but still cant keep a clean sheet

Jol must be well pissed...Imagine being a manager knowing yourteam will concede at least 1 goal a game

I can see everton effing up, they just dont seem built for europe but then again arteta is back....Good luck to them though

Hope blackburn go out and bolton likewise

Mostarac

Established Member
Just like expected, the mediocrity Sampdoria have shown under Mazzari continue and they are out of the UEFA Cup.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
Sampdoria..nooo

Looks like everton may follow them out too...

Even though toffees are losing, its a great match...Me(n)talist are playing great football with evertons defence dropping way to deep for the midfield to start an attack...Makes our away win all the better..These teams need to know that europe is no joke and we know how to handle it being there at top level in the CL for over 10 years and also doing well in the prem

I wonder what artetas feeling at the moment...surely big teams will start persuing him. If he wants to be a legend down merseyside, good on the man but damm hes to good for everton

Mostarac

Established Member
Rabotnicki have played very well against Bolton so far, Bolton were outplayed in Skopje where Rabotnicki should have won with 2-3 goals.

Mostarac

Established Member
Again Toni scores for Bayern, its 10 goals in 8 matches(I think its 8 matches) in all competitions this season for him.

spartan239

Ajax loose 2-3 (3-3) on agg to Zagreb Huntelaar Ajax's 2 goals and Modric and Mandzukic's brace putting Zagreb though.

Also, Blackburn beating Larissa 2-1 but its 2-3 on agg

spartan239

Anichebe makes it 3-4 to Everton, strange that the 11.5million man from Nigeria cant score and the adademy product from Nigeria helps turn the match.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
Looks like no modric in january now that zagreb go through

Yakubu is very unfit and inflexible...As we all predicted, a waste of money...Why buy him when you have an aspiring strikeforce of anichebe and vaughn both with similar characteristics of yak

Could of bought some quality with that money

Blackburn out...love it

gunnerGH

Established Member
spartan239 said:
Anichebe makes it 3-4 to Everton, strange that the 11.5million man from Nigeria cant score and the adademy product from Nigeria helps turn the match.

Judging from past performances, I think Yakubu was at his peak in his last season at Pompey and first season at Boro despite his relatively young age then.

It is clear he has lost alot of pace now, Anichebe will be a shrewd long term investment for everton.

tam1886

Established Member
Blackburn went out 3-2 on aggregate. Lovely jubbly. Gives that prick Savage his next topic to whinge about.

gunnerGH

Established Member
I think everyone in world football hates that bastard. He doesnt play football, english football that is...

r69325_192467.jpg

tristan

Surprised you guys haven't mentioned Sp**s (meaningless) 1-1 draw away to Famagusta, they played a good number of first teamers.

banduan

Established Member
Bloke on GloryGlory said:
So, we win 6-1 at home and then can't be arsed with a pointless game abroad, but we go through 7-2 against a poor team.

Everton manage a 1-1 at home against a team no-one has ever heard of that had 2 men sent off (via the usual 6 yard Lescott header) and after half an hour of the return they are getting battered in Ukraine, losing 1-0 and under pressure.

If you think Everton are decent, that means we really are a good team

If we were playing like Everton currently are there would be complete mutiny on this board.

Delusions of Grandeur Mk 3.2

I mean, Everton lost to some tough Ukranians and they drew against a benign medical condition.

RC8

Established Member
banduan said:
Bloke on GloryGlory said:
So, we win 6-1 at home and then can't be arsed with a pointless game abroad, but we go through 7-2 against a poor team.

Everton manage a 1-1 at home against a team no-one has ever heard of that had 2 men sent off (via the usual 6 yard Lescott header) and after half an hour of the return they are getting battered in Ukraine, losing 1-0 and under pressure.

If you think Everton are decent, that means we really are a good team

If we were playing like Everton currently are there would be complete mutiny on this board.

Delusions of Grandeur Mk 3.2

I mean, Everton lost to some tough Ukranians and they drew against a benign medical condition.

Brilliant! :lol: Had me laughing out loud.

I know, they believe that because they've now gone 5 games unbeaten they are a in great form. I personally find it quite sad considering they've only won 2 of those games. If you think 9 points out of a possible 15 is "great", then you are in trouble. Acceptable, maybe, but nothing to brag about for sure.

I'm looking forward to their game against Liverpool. No matter the result, I'll enjoy it.

GlasGreenGunner

Well done to the sheepies, Bolton and Everton.
Even though I thought that team Metallist were the better team.

Send the Spuds to Aberdeen in the next round. Let's see the sheepies beat them.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

• A_G
Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom