• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Silly transfer rumors begin !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

CKeWoEoWwAAcE76.jpg

CKec5_lVEAA6iNH.jpg

"Your mission Agent Bellerin, should you choose to accept it..."

danman5033

good ol memz is talking about kim kardashian :') i think its pretty clear hes the twitter equivalent of lindsey lohan, trying to find something that keeps him relevant

Token Yank

Probably all bullshit anyway but who would you guess the mystery back up player is. I am thinking:

1 Benzema
2 Draxler

Would be ecstatic with either one.

Arsenalfornia

Probably all bullshit anyway but who would you guess the mystery back up player is. I am thinking:

1 Benzema
2 Draxler

Would be ecstatic with either one.

Yes sir!

Draxler is so exciting because how young he is, and from the youtube videos he makes some great striker type runs. Love to see what Wenger could mold him too!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I guess if anyone can Wenger can...he's done it nuff times already. There are probably "wanted" posters all over Catalonia with Arsène's mug on them.
Wenger's been trying to get this kid for years. Apparently he's getting frustrated with not playing aswell. Trust me, he's a special talent - almost Guardiola-esque in the way he plays. Perfect Arteta replacement, he'll be a better player too. If Wenger pulls this off.......wow.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Cech: "Arsène has presented me with a project that exactly matches my football ambitions."

The moment I saw this, I put all my doubts and worries regarding our transfers behind my back. And you should too.
video not working for me
Wenger's been trying to get this kid for years. Apparently he's getting frustrated with not playing aswell. Trust me, he's a special talent - almost Guardiola-esque in the way he plays. Perfect Arteta replacement, he'll be a better player too. If Wenger pulls this off.......wow.
Never really seen him play but took a look at the youtube videos before I posted & was impressed. Good control, good acceleration and great passing range. Looks a player. Anything come out of La Masia tends to be quite special.

fenxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom