• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Silly transfer rumors begin !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Pogba is going to Barcelona, they don't need him...
True, but I think no matter whether we're willing to meet the clause, it will rest on the player if he wants to come. By all accounts, regardless of frustration, he's true Barca DNA. Possibility for Cesc situation is strong with this one, that's if he even decides to leave Barca.

It's a risk worth taking IMO.

cannonade

Established Member
Breaking: Arsenal To Make Bid For Highly Rated Barcelona Midfielder

Arsenal are readying a €12million bid for Barcelona defensive midfielder Sergi Samper according to reports in Spain.

http://fresharsenal.com/breaking-arsenal-to-make-bid-for-highly-rated-barcelona-midfielder/?

mentioning the Mundo Deportivo article

Drool. Need agent Hector on this one. This is one for now and the future! Best player I've seen for the DM slot for us so far this window...

Ashybashy86

now that mug memz is saying that our "backup is a raw talent who could be fantastic" think hes refering to akpom. he really is clueless, from 2 weeks ago retweeting everything royals "reus" and dropping reus hints to now retweeting benzema stuff and posting pics of amgs. what a poser hope he loses all of his followers the fat prick
Well, he did admit on periscope yesterday (whilst on the toilet no less) that he isn't exactly ITK. He just relays what his friend (think he was referring to Memz) tells him. I think he sometimes embellishes some of the little info he gets.

Ashybashy86

Muzzi Ozcan ‏@Muzziozcan 4m4 minutes ago

Tomorrow contract talks
1f609.png
@ Philips Stadion https://instagram.com/p/5anHlllOcF/

is he saying the bid got accepted?[/QUOTE
Yes sir!

Draxler is so exciting because how young he is, and from the youtube videos he makes some great striker type runs. Love to see what Wenger could mold him too!
Draxler has always reminded me of a young Van Persie.

africe

Memz did a periscope where he talked about Benzema and Reus while on the loo. That is peak ITK behavior.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The one thong I will say about Samper is I think that his development has stalled quote a lot.

When he first arrived on the scene at 15/16 he looked like a Cesc/Xabi Alonso hybrid.

But he's now 20 and still to make his league debut. He's so overmatched for their B-team he has to step up to the top level very soon, his development is getting effected.

He needs this move more than you think.

BobP

Memri Fan
Kike Marin saying that he's not interested in a move.

We were in for him when we went for Bellerin and Toral but he also refused back then.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Kike Marin saying that he's not interested in a move.

We were in for him when we went for Bellerin and Toral but he also refused back then.

Isnt he just suggesting that because he didnt want to come before he wont now?

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

The lack of punctuation in my post there gave myself a headache.

Can't be bothered to edit it though :D

danman5033

figuring your on the internet so you are fully capable of checking yourself, you are the fat troll

.... and no he has not
Im not bothered by his bollocks enough to check, know hes a fraud it just surprises me that some of you believe his nonsense "more info tommorow" "will know more tuesday" "will get a paperclip delivery when the planets line up during a full moon".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom