• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka

Apparently he was crying at a service station last night and Naismith was telling the fans to leave him alone.

We're supposed to be surprised that scousers are psychopaths?

Hate the entitlement some football fans have, including our own. Football careers are short. He gets to learn by (beware of the word vomit) one of the best CB's currently in the game, (ew, more word vomit) one of the best current managers in the world, a huge cash bonus, and future guaranteed playing time as well as CL football.

A no brainer, really. What will Everton realistically achieve in the next 10 years? Cut the kid some slack.

neimad

Everton have been looking for a buyer for a while but nobody has shown up. People behind the club are open to a sell if the right new owner can be found.

Kenwright has said that the fact that they have very limited spaces for Corporate Boxes and no possibility of expanding it affects the ability to sell them.

That sort of abuse is horrendous. Completely uncalled for, imo. This kind of behaviour does Evertonians no credit.

We saw it with our own when Wenger was getting abuse at Stoke last season. There's always a few nit wits who cross the line imo.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
We saw it with our own when Wenger was getting abuse at Stoke last season. There's always a few nit wits who cross the line imo.

They are "fans", not supporters. Supporters don't treat the man who has given half his life of service to keep a club financially healthy in its darkest hour to such a vile disrespect.

Supporters can criticize, and get angry, but you're not a supporter if you boo'd giroud off the pitch against Monaco or clapped for Fabregas at the emirates last year. Or boo Eboue for having a bad game. Basically don't be a ****.

"Fans "just care about the glory of the game. There's more than playing for the win, imo.

neimad

"Fookin rat" lol.

Reminded me of another famous Everton supporter -

Bellew the gobby wannabe gangster. I hope he doesn't talk in the Rocky movie. It's hard enough understand Stallone without having to lip read him too.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If you're big enough to hand in a transfer request, you should be big enough to take the abuse.

He's still a human being though. At the end of the day it's pretty sad if you can't divorce football from real life. He's probably done it under advisement from some slime ball agent. I feel for the kid.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
CNbi6WcW8AEkCnX.png

haha_arsenal

Stones did nothing wrong handing in transfer request, it's part of everyjob, Everton could handle this better but they chose to go public. (as did Liverpool with Raheem saga)

did we go public when RVP handed in transfer request ? I don't recall we did. Then he published that open letter, that's way worse than what Stones did.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Wolfsburg are smart, keeping hold of the best player in the league last season whilst prices inflate another year. If KDB produces another season anywhere near as good as last season his price will increase untold.

With City and Bayern already showing interest, I wouldn't be surprise if Madrid join them in a bidding war as I can see them getting there lowest points total in many years being miles behind Barcelona and they would require a few superstar signings to sort them out.

Last edited:

haha_arsenal

Wolfsburg are smart, keeping hold of the best player the league last season whilst prices inflate another year. If KDB produces another season anywhere near as good as last season his price will increase untold.

With City and Bayern already showing interest, I wouldn't be surprise if Madrid join them in a bidding war as I can see them getting there lowest points total in many years being miles behind Barcelona and they would require a few superstar signings to sort them out.

KDB to Madrid,
Benzema will be moving.....

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Stones did nothing wrong handing in transfer request, it's part of everyjob, Everton could handle this better but they chose to go public. (as did Liverpool with Raheem saga)

did we go public when RVP handed in transfer request ? I don't recall we did. Then he published that open letter, that's way worse than what Stones did.
How did Everton go public? It was Chelsea and Mourinho who came out in the media saying they bid for him. Which in turn made Martinez spaz out about how that's not how they do business.

Refo

Don't see how Everton are in the wrong here. John Stones has a contract at the club, and they can let him run it down. Yes, the player has some grievances himself, too, but thats what happens when you put pen to paper. Or are we at a point where John Henry needs to start talking about how useless player contracts have become, too? I'm all for the player getting his own, but I don't feel like Everton have done much wrong in this situation either.

US_Gooner

Established Member
Stones did nothing wrong handing in transfer request, it's part of everyjob
Ummm, what 'everyjob' are you thinking of that has employment contracts even remotely similar to pro sports?

Maybe key personnel contracts with mergers/acquistions or overseas private security? Neither of which allow the contract to be sold/purchased, so no 'transfer request' provision, right?

Bigbludfire

Established Member
He's still a human being though. At the end of the day it's pretty sad if you can't divorce football from real life. He's probably done it under advisement from some slime ball agent. I feel for the kid.

Of course. I've never understood why fans boo a player they'd rather have stay anyway.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
The TV money seems to have boosted the smaller teams, who now can afford to turn down major bids for their player its seems.

Everton rejecting 38m for Stones
WBA rejecting 22m for Berahino
Wolves rejecting 10m Afobe

It should make for an even more competitive league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom