• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Chelsea spent a lot more than 50m last year. I know their net spend is much lower but that's only because they managed to dope the system (Luiz for 50m!!!!)
**** I meant to say they spent last than us, but now that you've reminded me I might be wrong about even that since I might have mixed up their netspend with their gross spend.

US_Gooner

Established Member
John Stones: Everton to reject Chelsea target's transfer request

Everton manager Roberto Martinez says the club will turn down defender John Stones's transfer request. [...]

"Sometimes money can't buy everything and that is going to be a very strong statement at Everton," said Martinez. "This is not a moment when we can use any money to get us stronger."

source: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34070343

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
God I feel sorry for Everton fans, things aren't so bad compared to them. Glory filled historic team that doesn't compete for anything anymore, an even stingier owner than ours and an extremely bitter fanbase. They are like a hellish version of Arsenal.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Everton have been looking for a buyer for a while but nobody has shown up. People behind the club are open to a sell if the right new owner can be found.

moon5756

Son is a decent player, but I don't think he's a plus for Arsenal. Ki is a better option for us. Ki's exempt from military service, Son's not.

Nemetoss

Krychnowac (?) from Sevilla, the DM that was in the team of the season.
If we are to believe sportwitness, buyout at 22 pounds and we could be on him.
Guy himself said some offers are hard to refuse.

Looks possible to me; I'd guess Flamster hast to go somewhere else then.

He said he's staying at Sevilla this season.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Witsel is very good, surprised Juve are the only team in. He'd be class here but Wenger would probably see him as stepping on Wilsheres toes.

I think Ki would be a very good Arteta replacement.

On Witsel, he's very strong on the ball but he's distribution is rather slow and at times he's looking clueless as to what to do with it. Would love him here though. If Juve get him, he'll be a very good player for them.

Emibury

God I feel sorry for Everton fans, things aren't so bad compared to them. Glory filled historic team that doesn't compete for anything anymore, an even stingier owner than ours and an extremely bitter fanbase. They are like a hellish version of Arsenal.

Me too! I have really liked the Everton fans I have met, and they are generally realistic and know their stuff. Feel sorry that they get shafted so badly by the owners. At least they have a decent manager though. Hope they keep Stones, although I don´t see them turning down 40m...

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Isn't he more of a playmaker anyway? They look far more dangerous with more direct players like Sterling/Navas out wide.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Isn't he more of a playmaker anyway? They look far more dangerous with more direct players like Sterling/Navas out wide.
Yeah he's definitely a playmaker. They'd still have Aguero and Sterling making the runs though tbf..But yeah i agree they'd look a lot better with a natural winger like Reus instead of KDB.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Apparently he was crying at a service station last night and Naismith was telling the fans to leave him alone.

Reactions: A_G

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Makes no sense at all. Even in this inflated period of transfers that's stupidity. You could buy really good replacements with that money.
With only four days to go? They'd would need to take a gamble on some young kids.

Apparently he was crying at a service station last night and Naismith was telling the fans to leave him alone.

If true that's pretty hilarious to be honest.

BobP

Memri Fan

What a little *****

Stupid move from him to put in a request this late, you can also gauge the potential reaction of your employer. Now he's maybe going to have to remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom