• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Conte must be hanging out with Arsène in London...:lol:
  1. Chelsea HQ ‏@Chelsea_HQ 2h2 hours ago
    Conte: "At this moment it’s very difficult to buy because, also, if you ask a player of medium level, they might ask for £55m.“ [Mail]
  2. Chelsea HQ ‏@Chelsea_HQ 2h2 hours ago
    Conte: "For this reason it’s a crazy market. It’s very difficult to enter the market. I’m not comfortable with paying over the odds.“ [Mail]
  3. Chelsea HQ ‏@Chelsea_HQ 2h2 hours ago
    Conte: "I don’t like to pay a lot of money. If a player deserves us to pay lots of money, then it’s right.“ [Mail]
  4. Chelsea HQ ‏@Chelsea_HQ 2h2 hours ago
    Conte: "But for a medium player, it’s right to pay the right price, not £20-30m over. That’s not right.“ [Mail]

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Conte must be hanging out with Arsène in London...:lol:
  1. Chelsea HQ ‏@Chelsea_HQ 2h2 hours ago
    Conte: "At this moment it’s very difficult to buy because, also, if you ask a player of medium level, they might ask for £55m.“ [Mail]
  2. Chelsea HQ ‏@Chelsea_HQ 2h2 hours ago
    Conte: "For this reason it’s a crazy market. It’s very difficult to enter the market. I’m not comfortable with paying over the odds.“ [Mail]
  3. Chelsea HQ ‏@Chelsea_HQ 2h2 hours ago
    Conte: "I don’t like to pay a lot of money. If a player deserves us to pay lots of money, then it’s right.“ [Mail]
  4. Chelsea HQ ‏@Chelsea_HQ 2h2 hours ago
    Conte: "But for a medium player, it’s right to pay the right price, not £20-30m over. That’s not right.“ [Mail]

Teams need to stick together for this one in order to end this crazyness,
batushayi is a 10 million pounds player for any other league, its a 30 million pounds player for England, its stupid really.

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
batushayi is a 10 million pounds player for any other league, its a 30 million pounds player for England, its stupid really.
True, but the harsh reality is that if teams like Utd help to inflate the market by paying way over the odds for players AND perform like they did last week and especially today, clubs can and will justify the absurd values placed on players.

Just like the housing bubble, this too has to get worse before it gets better. The problem for Arsenal and other clubs who either don't or can't spend what's needed now is that clubs like Juve, Utd, City etc will.

There is no value in the market.

carlito'sway

Established Member

Can't see it happening..... It actually started in England with the Chelsea and Man City regularly overpaying for players.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I hate Conte for no personal reason, only cause he coached ****ing **** Juve and now another **** Club chelsea. But, I am glad he said what he did

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Tbf to Chelsea they've toned it down recently. I think they're trying to head to self-sufficiency.
Yeah, looks like it over the past few windows. I suspect Mou the anti christ blew up because they won't let him do crazy money no more and felt/got word that his destiny with the Red Devils(utter cvnts, to be respectful) with unmatchable spending and pulling power with him in charge could happen.

Last season's totally abject horror show of a performance given what unfold looks worse by the minute. Unless we get Simeone after Wenger we can't keep up.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

So wait what Rodriguez to chelsea rumors are up but but... Champions league.

Hahah biggest lie
I feel so stupid for believing Wenger when he would say we have to wait to qualify for the CL before we sign players.

Players don't join clubs who don't have a chance of winning the thing. A pro would rather join a United side who'll have a good chance of winning it next year than an Arsenal side who have been knocked out in the last 16 for the past five years.

IndyCanada

I feel so stupid for believing Wenger when he would say we have to wait to qualify for the CL before we sign players.

Players don't join clubs who don't have a chance of winning the thing. A pro would rather join a United side who'll have a good chance of winning it next year than an Arsenal side who have been knocked out in the last 16 for the past five years.

Maybe at one time that was true. But now ambition and money are the key contributors for transfers.
He was just using that excuse when it may have been a little more applicable. And no worries about ur 50-50 wenger feelings. I pretty much became a critic after not buying elite outfielder after consecutive seasons of doing so... Squad harmony, development stalled, transfer mishaps, no contingency plan, and stupid conclusions he comes too and states.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Bravo to City is done.

Hart Broken!

joe-hart-broken.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom