• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah Harts always had howlers in him. Only be cause he's English do pundits rate him

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Why? Because it justifies Wenger doing **** all yet again?

Giroud entering his FIFTH season as number one striker.[/QUOTE

Opinions. I think he is doing wonderful job managing our transfers in reasonable prices. I am sure he is doing more on that front than we could all imagine

thierrytheking14

Yeah Harts always had howlers in him. Only be cause he's English do pundits rate him
Nail on the head there mate.

He has amazing shot stopping ability - that performance against Dortmund was ridiculous - but his many, many gaffes stop him from being in that top keeper bracket.

Lancelot

Established Member
@Kingslayer

Ivan, are you thinking what I'm thinking, mate?

Would be Wenger's Royal Straight Flush and a truly game changer for our football club. 0.001% chance but I'll forever be hopeful about this and we'll have the Spanish authority to be grateful for. :cool:

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
@Kingslayer

Would be Wenger's Royal Straight Flush and a truly game changer for our football club. 0.001% chance but I'll forever be hopeful about this and we'll have the Spanish authority to be grateful for. :cool:
Do it, you bald cvnt. Slay ze king and take charge. AM is behind you, even Bangladeshis.

That's a real good idea actually. Mobile Brazilian hard working goal scorer. He won't cost a fortune and has resale value in case he screws up. Wenger should find that value but who knows these days.

Lancelot

Established Member
Do it, you bald cvnt. Slay ze king and take charge. AM is behind you, even Bangladeshis.

That's a real good idea actually. Mobile Brazilian hard working goal scorer. He won't cost a fortune and has resale value in case he screws up. Wenger should find that value but who knows these days.
I think we might have already approached the lad you mentioned, mate; likely that we were put off by his potential fee, I'd imagine.

I was thinking about someone else though. ;) (think more along the line of Domino Effect and someone who is supposed to renew his contract already but hasn't + financing new Camp Nou).

Last edited:

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I think we might have already approached the lad you mentioned, mate; likely that we were put off by his potential fee, I'd imagine.

I was thinking about someone else though. ;) (think more along the line of Domino Effect and someone who is supposed to renew his contract already but haven't + financing new Camp Nou).
Oh, excuse me for premature excitement, mate :eek:ops: Can't really be against that sort of move if I'm being honest. I mean yeah, Messi vs Gabigol Barbara is little bit difficult to choose from but I'd lean towards the Argentine tax dodging midget.

:lol: Truth is, I'd be in a Harry Kane expression for a while if it came to pass. For a long while.

Who's the beauty in your avi, btw? Because Asano, I'm guessing.

Lancelot

Established Member
Oh, excuse me for premature excitement, mate :eek:ops: Can't really be against that sort of move if I'm being honest. I mean yeah, Messi vs Gabigol Barbara is little bit difficult to choose from but I'd lean towards the Argentine tax dodging midget.

:lol: Truth is, I'd be in a Harry Kane expression for a while if it came to pass. For a long while.

Who's the beauty in your avi, btw? Because Asano, I'm guessing.
Her name is Yang Ying aka Angelababy, mate. A Chinese actress/model who starred in ID4 : Resurgence.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
@Kingslayer

Signing Gabigol and then Neymar just to make him happy might be a bit much, mate.

Think we may just stick to Neymar alone. Sorry to disappoint. That's life.

Last edited:

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
Leandro Paredes probably to Liverpool from Roma. That's a strange one for them, didn't think they're in dire need of an AM.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Other than Coutinho, who can fill that spot well? Genuinely asking.

Lallana, Wijnaldum and Firmino. Even Mane!!!

We should be in for Gabigol but Wenger will play cuckold again and get excited watching another manager and fans enjoying his talents.

Just buy the lad 30m or whatever he costs. Apparently United are favourites for him though.

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
Other than Coutinho, who can fill that spot well? Genuinely asking.
Lallana, Wijnaldum and Firmino. Even Mane!!!

We should be in for Gabigol but Wenger will play cuckold again and get excited watching another manager and fans enjoying his talents.

Just buy the lad 30m or whatever he costs. Apparently United are favourites for him though.
Not saying they wouldn't do well with with him but those players truth_hurts mentioned can fill that void. Thought Klopp might have wanted to strengthen their CB position possibly this window. Lovren is just so unreliable.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Interesting one... http://www.footballfancast.com/prem...-boss-keen-to-raid-old-club-after-lukaku-blow

Chelsea targeting Mario Mandzukic as a cheaper alternative to Lukaku. Has scored regularly in BuLi, La Liga and Serie A but is getting on a bit at 30. Also, what does that mean for Batshuayi? Has been sick for Chelsea so far.
I think Conte will be looking to use 2 strikers at times so they need another one. Batshuayi does look good, were Arsenal ever linked to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom