• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi

Status
Not open for further replies.

raag

Just leave wenger alone, and bore off.. If you think you can do any better (and I don't mean football manager) get your badges and apply...

Get behind the f ing club, we are going places

Wenger is being paid for his job. It's not really about "if you can do better then get your badges". By that logic, you'll never be able to criticize anything.

"Transformers 4 is a **** movie."
"If you can do better why don't you direct a movie"

"The sushi at Sushi King tastes like testicle sweat"
"If you can do better why don't you become a sushi chef"

That's not really how things work. It's fair enough for you to think that Wenger should stay. It's also fair enough for people to want him gone after not winning the league in 12 years.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Behave George. He could have had at least 3 more league titles with some minor adjustments. He blew the league in 08 and between 09 11. The way people act like the sun shines out of his arse is embarrassing.Giving him a free pass because of the stadium is bollocks.

Being in a title during an era where we had to blood youngsters, sign cheap kids and sell our best players was an achievement enough, target was top 4.

Wenger is a victim of his own success it seems.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wenger is being paid for his job. It's not really about "if you can do better then get your badges". By that logic, you'll never be able to criticize anything.

"Transformers 4 is a **** movie."
"If you can do better why don't you direct a movie"

"The sushi at Sushi King tastes like testicle sweat"
"If you can do better why don't you become a sushi chef"

That's not really how things work. It's fair enough for you to think that Wenger should stay. It's also fair enough for people to want him gone after not winning the league in 12 years.
Yeah, what's wrong is criticicising someone whose consistently doing a hell of a job.

Doom

It was 5 years ago today that we were obliterated 8-2 by Man Utd.

If Wenger had quit after that game and a new manager came in and brought 2 FA Cups, a runners up spot and completely overhauled the first team without spending astronomical amounts people would be hailing him as the Messiah.

But because Arsène Wenger did it he's incompetent.

raag

Anyone has a link to a defensive mustafi compilation?

All the ones on YouTube show him scoring goals for some damn reason instead of defending.

Or should I make my own YouTube compilation of him if I'm unhappy? ;)

Seriously though, links?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
It was 5 years ago today that we were obliterated 8-2 by Man Utd.

If Wenger had quit after that game and a new manager came in and brought 2 FA Cups, a runners up spot and completely overhauled the first team without spending astronomical amounts people would be hailing him as the Messiah.

But because Arsène Wenger did it he's incompetent.

Tbf, he has spend a lot since. At least 250M since 2012, if not more.

But that's good, that was my problem with him and the club. Now I'm happy with the team, and want to enjoy the season.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli

But that's good, that was my problem with him and the club. Now I'm happy with the team, and want to enjoy the season.
What's your name gonna be now? If you want to stick with Larry Fishburne, Morpheus is a fairly optimistic character of his.

Doom

If it was bad for you when Arsenal weren't spending imagine what it was like for Wenger season after season going into transfer windows with no money and rival clubs queuing up to strip the club of it's few remaining top players.

carlito'sway

Established Member
If it was bad for you when Arsenal weren't spending imagine what it was like for Wenger season after season going into transfer windows with no money and rival clubs queuing up to strip the club of it's few remaining top players.

Great point. Pretty amazing turaround too, since RVP, we have not lost any of our top players. The only ones who have left lately have been deemed surplus to the requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom