• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Madness- Summer 2016

Will the #madness happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
If Wilshere and Gnabry leave, our wing options suddenly start looking lot weaker. I wonder if there's going to be any more incoming before tomorrow.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
RM is ready to let Isco out on a loan, Sp**s are negotiating for it. Why are we not in on that? It's low cost.

Loken

In fairness, Bolton did a great job with Wilshere. He came back stronger and went straight into our 2010-11 line-up.

Then, 2011-12 hit. All went downhill from there really. Guess it is League One. And well, there's just no Owen Coyle. He's the real hero. Who knows where Wilshere would be now if he replaced Wenger back in 2012... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom