• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Hull City v Arsenal | 17th of September at 15:00 (GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

STYLEZ

They looked outstanding. Need them to draw or lose a couple of games because when the confidence builds that's when the title train really gets rolling.

Shows how poor Mourhino is, to let De Bruyne go in 2014 - said he wasn't good enough :lol::lol:

Just watched the interview with Klopp such a good coach very humble. They've beaten Chelsea & Arsenal away beaten the Champions 4-1 at home and drew with Sp**s away.

Very impressive.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

can't believe MOTD ignored Alex Iwobi performance today if it was Rashford or some English lad they'll wet themselves.
Jep. But its good. Less hype. We know how good our boy is.

Did MOTD try to make a silent agenda of how Cazorla should've been sent off? :lol: So many unnecessary wasted precious highlight time.

Yeah, anti-Arsenal bias is real for years now.
They always do this. Showing that little bump with the Hull player was ridiculous. Only thing missing was the sub.

FinnGooner

Established Member
I missd the game so a summary would be nice.

Were we actually good or did the red card decide the game? How was our defense?

I did see the goals. How good was Iwobi's pass to Walcott's goal!

TriniGunner

They looked outstanding. Need them to draw or lose a couple of games because when the confidence builds that's when the title train really gets rolling.

Shows how poor Mourhino is, to let De Bruyne go in 2014 - said he wasn't good enough :lol::lol:

De Bruyne isn't a Mou type player.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just watched the interview with Klopp such a good coach very humble. They've beaten Chelsea & Arsenal away beaten the Champions 4-1 at home and drew with Sp**s away.

Very impressive.
Liked the way Klopp embraced all the players after the match, he's building a real team spirit there.

Another team that we need an unlucky loss or draw to halt their confidence.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Guys did you see the goal made by Gnabry? Outstanding! I am sure he is gonna make it! Contrary to Ox who I think He does not have the brain and mentally to break it.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
De Bruyne isn't a Mou type player.
The last couple of games the lads almost been unplayable. Hardly a mis-placed pass, amazing energy and very creative. What manager in their right mind wouldn't want a player like that.

Ramsey is the nearest we have De Bruyne if he could cut out the silly mistakes and speculative flicks. Shows glimpses of the player he could be.

carlito'sway

Established Member
The last couple of games the lads almost been unplayable. Hardly a mis-placed pass, amazing energy and very creative. What manager in their right mind wouldn't want a player like that.

Ramsey is the nearest we have De Bruyne if he could cut out the silly mistakes and speculative flicks. Shows glimpses of the player he could be.

We could only dream that Ramsey would be the nearest to KDB... These two are not on the same planet let alone the same postal/ zip code...:drool:

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
If there's a team that can make a thorough 4-1 victory entertaining (for neutral) or nail-biting (for fans) - then it's us... or maybe it's just me?

Happy with the win!
it's not just you bro. Many are scarred and scared forever after that nightmare on Tyneside........gives me shivers just thinking about it.

I feel safe at 5-0 up with 10 mins to go

TriniGunner

De Bruyne isn't the kind of player to play a reactive (sit till something happens) type of player and Mourinho prefers those. He's an attack minded player and it was clear to everyone that he wasn't doing enough defensive duties at Chelsea and that's why he was sold by Mou. On the other hand, Pep uses his attacking and possession style of play to get the best out of a player like De Bruyne.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
it's not just you bro. Many are scarred and scared forever after that nightmare on Tyneside........gives me shivers just thinking about it.

I feel safe at 5-0 up with 10 mins to go
That 4-4 on Tyne was highway robbery. Some of the worst officiating to have ever graced any professional sport.

What was a dark day for me though was when we were 2-0 up against Wigan with 10 mins to go and lost 3-2. On that disastrous day, Titus F U C K I N G Bramble scored against us. A man who onced timed a tackle so late on Wilshere that Wilshere had time to pass the ball, develop a smoking habit, quit said smoking habit and then have a relapse before he was finally scythed down by that pitiful excuse of a footballer.

N

NotAUserName

Totally different type of players.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Well, I checked the highlights and apparently we we're very good apart from finishing off chances. Especially Iwobi. Once he starts scoring from those chances, we have a brilliant player in our hands. Now he's just very good. It should've been 4-0 before they got the pen so bit of an unnecessary scare there but convincing win never the less.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We could only dream that Ramsey would be the nearest to KDB... These two are not on the same planet let alone the same postal/ zip code...:drool:
A big (and much ignored part) of what makes De Bruyne so good is his pace.

It allows him to do so many things your average no 10 can't. If he can't find a pass he's perfectly capable of taking a defender off the dribble and going for goal.

Ramsey on the other hand is one of the slowest players in our squad and has slowly become one of the worst finishers we have.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Exactly. We get too comfortable at times and then lethargy sets in till we concede a goal.
We have masters of touch, but we rarely ping passes into them. I loved how Xhaka pings a pass. If you gon' pass it into feet, pass it quicker.

And after passing, everybody runs sideways. GET IN THE BOX!

I'd love a 6-0, 7-0 (in our favour)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom