• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gareth Southgate's England

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Gareth Southgate says Rooney will not start tomorrow.

He says Jordan Henderson will captain England.

Ewarwoowar

Not really captain material, it's not that long ago He almost cried when Ballotelli took the ball off him to take a penalty, no backbone,,, much like the team!

Tir Na Nog

Dier and Henderson is such a pointless partnership. They both essentially do the same job and England are dominating possession anyways. Neither can pass through the lines, neither tries to go forward and make themselves available for pass higher up the pitch.

Tir Na Nog

Carrick and Wilshere still walk into the England team for me. I'm sorry but there's simply no better alternatives. I don't care if Carrick is 35 or if Wilshere shouldn't be playing because of his lack of game time, they're Englands two best midfielders.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Can we loan our starting XI to Torino. Seems to have worked wonders for Hart

arsmile

Established Member
I don't know what England would need to do to make me care about them....but it's not......this

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom