• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Arsenal v PSG | 23rd of November at 19:45 (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

africe

Lucky to have equalised there, need to improve massively for the 2nd half if we have any intention of winning

crazyman

Absolute ****e. Özil and Giroud have been passengers. Take them off, bring on Xhaka and Ox and stick Alexis up front.

Mike Vinna

I dont care about the pen. With this line-up we're asking for trouble at any time. I still cant believe Wenger sent this team out. I'd be fuming if I was Xhaka right now. Watching that ****ing clown Ramsey flail about on the pitch.

SuperGoon

Lost A Bet And Now He’s A Top G

Player:Saka
Was a complete dive from Sanchez though, but who cares. Happens to us all the time.

blrgooner

Established Member
Don`t understand the Ramsey and Iwobi hate actually.
Ramsey was all-action in this half.. lots of messed up forward passes for sure, but he was making runs and pressing and tackling quite well. I thought it was a 6/10 half from him which is better than most other players in this half IMO.
I just don`t get how we can play someone like Jenkinson in such a big game though. We should be playing Holding instead.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Hahahaha Giroud! That was nice with Cavani.

Please don't get red carded again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seriously PSG not even that good what they done beside their goal? Yep f**k all passing it around without attacking us.

halfvolley

Not sure it was a dive, can't judge it on an okish stream. Cavani should be spending the rest of this game in the dressing room though, that was impossible to miss.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Loving this dirty Arsenal, just need Koscielny to feign an elbow from Russell Brand and he'll be off.

Arsenio Venger

Wenger clapping all happy like we earned that goal:lol:

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:b6bae7106ad141269db60810e7bd0737-2TfLGHxtBBe86b82e4649ea3af44-848_634x414.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom