• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Arsenal v PSG | 23rd of November at 19:45 (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We haven't played well and that's due to the pace and intelligence that's missing from the team. Jenks is no Bellerin and whilst Gibbs has been ok, I think Nacho has the guile to get us up the pitch in stages. Ramsey hasn't been bad. He's been quite conservative, has put in some good tackles and a very good cross field ball. Sadly he's so slow. We need to press with more urgency but we can't sub anyone on who is careless with the ball. We haven't been good but we've grown into the game. Need to start the second half on the front foot.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Ramsey actually played decent all things considering. Played better than Coquelin definitely. I'd argue for replacing Coq with Xhaka in the second half.

I'd keep Iwobi on aswell as he's gotten a lot better as the half wore on. Started quite horribly.

I'd not be averse to taking off Giroud aswell, as much as I'm very happy with him in terms of his conversion at this point. Bring on Theo/Ox and move Alexis to the middle IMO

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
i would have started gabriel instead of Kos for this one.
otherwise im ok with the line up.

the hate on ramsey is just disgusting.
he is playing well.

and btw xhaka is not here to replace ramsey he is here to fill on cazorla spot.
dont get it twisted.

SteveEvets

People need to stop crucifying Jenks by the way. Yeah he's a basic defender, as basic as you get, but he doesn't make too many mistakes defensively. The fact that we NEED him to be Cafu 2.0 like Bellerin in order to look good as a team reflects weaknesses elsewhere, not with Jenks himself.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This German ref is naughty, he'll want to even it up.

PSG pen incoming.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
He's on the wing to accommodate Giroud and on the right so Iwobi can play on the left. What's it got to do with Ramsey?
Because wenger attempted to play ramsey on the wing last week, but it didn't work, so now hes moved him to his favored position and stuck alexis on the wing thats why..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom