• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Everton (H) v Arsenal (A) | 13th December 2016 | 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That ginger **** will forever beat Wenger.

We have given an utterly, unforgivably disgusting performance tonight.

I am furious at Sanchez and Özil - particularly the latter.

Garbage match.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Fun fact: Everton haven't won a PL game since the 30th of October. Koeman must have been looking forward to this game.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Not his fault but, remember when people used to claim one of Giroud's greatest strengths was defending set pieces?

Think we've only conceded from them this season once Giroud has come on.
Why say it then? Anyway, his greatest strength is scoring goals, so I wouldnt listen to the 'people'

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Really gross performance. A dire Everton have thoroughly outplayed us. I don't care if they're at home, that's f*cking unforgivable. Also Cech is not having a great season. A bit lacking for both goals IMO.

FinnGooner

Established Member
We deserve nothing more. Everton has outworked us today. Every year we lose points because we simple get outworked by lesser teams. Ox, Walcott and Özil were thrown around like wet rags by Everton players. Unacceptable really.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Özil missing good chances again,Wenger subbing after the 70' mark like its in his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom