• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17: Matchday 18 Boxing day!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I didn't say the refs aren't **** but there isn't an anti arsenal conspiracy going on in a secret chamber with meetings conducted by mike dean, Gary linekar, koeman, mourinho and Forster.
There are some sections of the media that have a dig at us mainly because our fans respond, because we've all got internet connections, phones, laptops and PCs. They know who to target.

Jaywood Mac

There are some sections of the media that have a dig at us mainly because our fans respond, because we've all got internet connections, phones, laptops and PCs. They know who to target.
Tbh arsenal are infuriating. They infuriate us and they infuriate others cause they flatter to deceive. Draw everyone in into thinking this time its different and then let everyone down.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Tbh arsenal are infuriating. They infuriate us and they infuriate others cause they flatter to deceive. Draw everyone in into thinking this time its different and then let everyone down.
We're a bit of a side show, but that's what the club has done to us :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I do like how Sp**s have two offensive full-backs, a huge bonus in modern football, I do get why we opt for one defensive full back and the other more offensive but I would like a real threat from out left-back which Monreal doesn't really offer.

Jaywood Mac

Would love to see an arsenal performance in st Mary's like that. How do we always struggle so much against these mugs?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Most of the English refs are fat & old rather than corrupt.

Trying to function highly when physically knackered is impossible.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
What an absolute joke couple of weeks it's been. We've lost two whilst every one of the top six have won 3 games on the bounce (in Chelsea and Man U case 4+), that's 15 games in a row.

West ham took point of United and Liverpool when we spanked them. Every fan go through this phase.

We just have to keep going and hope for the best in our fixtures.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom