• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Bournemouth v Arsenal | 3/1/17 | 7:45

Result?

• Third straight away loss, Arsenal style

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Victory

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
I came back from holiday literally two hours ago. Had a beautiful ~2 weeks not thinking about football at all. Might have to go on a long-term football avoidance diet.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Can only remember one decent chance we have created.. We are just as bad offensively as defensively today.

Jack the lad

If that's a pen than we should get 8 a game.

Probably miss all of them too.

Excactly, we would get couple in each game. Its getting more than frustrating that we always get so so so so soft penalties given against us. That c u n t Frazer was going away from goal, and how do we have more cards than they do? Baffling.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Can't be surprised our season is falling apart when Elneny has to go to AFCON.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Wenger just doesn't know how anymore.

There is always players in unnatural positions and there is always a lack of balance. Sometimes greater than other when it's masked by Alexis banging in a few, but we never ever looked like title contenders.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

Xhaka literally has no idea how to tackle.

Tackling isn't his strong suit but we're poorly setup. I know everyone's gonna turn on Xhaka after today but I'm not gonna blame any of the players, Ramsey included.

This doesn't look like a team with a clear plan and focus. Wenger is to blame. If he signs a new contract we're ****ing screwed.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

They all came here to play for him didn't they?

Make Sanchez player/manager and sell the whole ****ing lot of them.

I've just given this some thought, I actually think this would improve things.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm expected Bournemouth to score tge 3rd before we score we created f**k all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom