• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Bournemouth v Arsenal | 3/1/17 | 7:45

Result?

• Third straight away loss, Arsenal style

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Victory

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
F***ing Wenger making them play with only one day rest, they look knackered. Wenger Out.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Good that we didn't concede the third. If the players pretend that we aren't 2-0 down we can still win!
Not too fussed, we're already out of the title race not much to care about tbh

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Glad the first half is over unbelievable bad no heart careless not learned nothing from the past bad display

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Well it's official Xhaka is mentally fragile . Just can't be trusted when there is any pressure at all .

blrgooner

Established Member
Wow what a pathetic performance that was. Comedy defending and pathetic up front.
Every outfield player has been poor today.. Can`t even find a silver lining.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Alexis looks like he doesn't know wtf he should do. If nobody on here misses Özil, I know at least he does.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Seriously if Howe bottles 2-0 lead at home against the pile of manure that we turned up in, he's the definite Wenger successor.

Malky

Established Member
As a reply to @Dokaka for thinking we could get Payet for Ramsey + £10M... You having a laugh, mate? You only value Payet at £10M? :lol:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
They are happy in confort zone... but Alexis and Özil, thats why they ar not signing

Well,than we should be happy with top 4 and that should be our main goal every season.Wenger talks about title before start of every season.It's not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom