• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Arsenal VS Burnley I Sunday 14.15 BST I SS1

who will win

• Arsenal

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • Burnley

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Credit to this Cafe-er

sullydnl said:
Tbf I'm not sure we can really complain about teams getting offside goals. Not like we've been immune from the phenomenon ourselves.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

We were lucky, poor tactics and ****e line up. Xacha nearly cost us why put us under pressure ffs, kos playing through the pain barrier. Mind boggling honestly and people still defend wenger

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
30199807.jpg
Sure did........Lol

what an ending. Thankfully it was us that ended up happy!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
And now how long will we be without Arsène on the sidelines? I don't think it was worth it, personally I expect more composure from Arsène.
So many on here don't rate him tactically before or during games. Let's see how brave the FA are feeling and trust Bould to step up if the worst happens. I love the cool,composed Wenger too. He's class. But he's a boss and a warrior too. I'm relaxed about it all atm.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Ahahaha, absolute joke post. The bloke has been out for 2 years, back in full training for about 4 weeks and hasn't even played an hour of competitive football yet.

You're acting as if it's teething problems, I've watched Welbeck his whole career, I'm aware of his shortcomings. He's a great athlete but a shocking footballer. Alexis in that position gets the ball under control and buries it, Perez does, hell, even Walcott does!

His movement, his finishing, his technique, all substandard. If you think this guy is or will be good enough to lead the line for Arsenal FC, you're deluded.

skip spence

Ratings

Cech 7 calm and composed
Monreal 7 had a good game
Mustafi 7 a few small mistakes but very important player
Koscielny 7
Gabriel 6 solid but not an attacker
Ramsey 7 it didn't come off for Aaron in the final third but grew into the game
Xhaka 6 these games fit him and he played well until that stupid tackle
Özil 8 oozed class apart from his finishing
Sanchez 7 not his best game, gave away many balls but what a pen!
Iwobi 7 did well
Giroud 6 looks confident but didn't get many chances tonight

MoM Özil

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The only good ref in this league is Oliver, Clattenburg is ok but after Everton away in December he can do one.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Let the media and everyone else speak about our LUCKY JAMMY WIN.

We have the points and they dont... end of.
Doesn't change the fact that we played poorly against a shiiiiite team, again. We really need to do better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom