• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Southampton v Arsenal- Fa cup 4th round- 17:30 Sat 28th 2017

The outcome?

• Win for us

• A capitulation by us

• Or energy sapping, schedule packing replay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I would have started Iwobi and Özil and I think that would be fine. Iwobi isn't a nailed on starter and could have been rested later while Özil just came back from a winter break.

Those two would have kept the ball very well as well and given us a nice platform in the final third. Excited for Maitland-Niles in CM but you would have wanted him to start with a player who could guide and clean up for him.

say yes

forum master baiter
Yeah its *******. He played a stronger starting 11 against Preston!. makes zero sense when we never win at Southampton and its hard enough with our best players. I'm disappointed, want to win trophies.

It's like he's trying to make a game of it.

Southampton's first string will be knackered after their game a few days ago. Put a decent side out and wrap this up.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
...not that we have many options left for those two roles. Here's hoping that Egypt if knock out of AFCon...

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It's like he's trying to make a game of it.

Southampton's first string will be knackered after their game a few days ago. Put a decent side out and wrap this up.

I kind of agree with you, but what if Ramsey or Coquelin get injured in this game with Chelsea in the horizon?

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
The only reason I have any confidence is because we're playing their reserve team. Other than Shane Long who'll turn into Luis Suarez against us.

Axel_Gunner

rsz_120170128_175237.jpg

"hey Arse.....emmmmm Steve are you sure this will work out?"
"dont worry your toupee looks good"

GDeep™

League is very weak
You know what's funny, Arsenal tend to produce when we least expect them to.

Think this might be a fun game with positive performances and a draw.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hoping for one of the young lads to emerge today. Would be very nice if AMN or even Jeff emerged as a modern athletic CM.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Must admit that central midfield looks rather young, weak and flimsy, but I guess we can always be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom