• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Southampton v Arsenal- Fa cup 4th round- 17:30 Sat 28th 2017

The outcome?

• Win for us

• A capitulation by us

• Or energy sapping, schedule packing replay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Interesting insight from Keown. Said that Wenger does most of his prep before the game and doesn't call out from the touchline while his teams are in possession.

mm76

Yer Da
i'm perfectly happy with that side though i agree the midfield isn't the strongest, but then we're a bit short there atm - Wenger knows we can't mess up against Watford on Tues evening so it's sensible to put out some of the B team and keep the others fresh - after all these are players who are in an Arsenal shirt and on good money so should earn their keep.

So it's sink or swim for these guys - i'm happy with that.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
How quick people forget how we lost against this same team a couple months back.
I had a look back and they started their best 11 (or close to it) in that cup tie. Not one of Soton's players tonight starts when they have a fully fit squad. Only Stephens played against Liverpool but he was 4th choice CB before Fonte left and Dijk got injured.

mm76

Yer Da
Interesting insight from Keown. Said that Wenger does most of his prep before the game and doesn't call out from the touchline while his teams are in possession.

i could have told you that - have you never been to a match? - he's rarely off his seat - just as well if when he does he gets sent to the stands...? :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

i could have told you that - have you never been to a match? - he's rarely off his seat - just as well if when he does he gets sent to the stands...? :lol:
True but always nice to get confirmation from one of our own.

say yes

forum master baiter
I kind of agree with you, but what if Ramsey or Coquelin get injured in this game with Chelsea in the horizon?

Always think it makes far more sense to start a decent team and then sub out than to start a **** side and sub in.

Maintains momentum and injuries are far more common if the players haven't warmed up properly.

I don't see why this game is any less important than Chelsea anyway. We've got a 5% chance of winning the league, its cup or nothing at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom