• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Yohan Gourcuff will soon be announced in the sun as our next manager.

With Salomon Kalou as assistant.

unnamed%2B%25281%2529.png

'Let the past stay in the past' is a clear reference to Wenger. Him being on a plane clearly means he's flying to London.

I think we've found our man, lads.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Their squad was an ageing mess. Probably proven by the fact they've spent nearly half a billion since he left.

Astounding how people either forget this or choose to forget. SAF eked out one more title from that ageing squad. He ignored centre mid for years (like Arsène), whilst that entire backline, whilst great, was now pretty much past it.

It had to be a total rebuild regardless of which manager came through there.

Walter White

Their squad was an ageing mess. Probably proven by the fact they've spent nearly half a billion since he left.
Yes you re right my point is after all that we have only won one more Fa Cup than them. Their income even after drifting in 6th etc is still better than ours by a margin and it baffles me when our fans call them a mess after Wenger last 3/4 years management

Eboue1

Arsène's refuting of Wrighty's claim that he did indeed signal his tenure's end & that he is "not yet ready" to bow out has me quite worried he will be here beyond the summer.

Arsène, please do the dignified thing & stand aside for someone new. I'd say it's for sake of preserving your legacy but it's been irrevocably tarnished.

Do you think that he will come out and admit in February that he will leave coming end of the season? first of all it is not a good idea and wenger also is always keeps you speculating he never gives anything until the right moment

the Damage caused by announcing pep in mid season last year killed all man city's tittle chances players began looking themselves on speculations.....let him deny but i genuinely think he will go

if he signs he will regret it is too risk for him and his legacy....we all know that next season under wenger will be same script BANG in September then collapse in February then PROTEST and ABUSE on him

he has to go while he can with dignity

Walter White

Whan concerns me is that he doesnt seem to care what fans think so where does the pressure you all talk come from? Not from the board for sure. I get the feeling Arsène doesnt understand how toxic is becoming amonst the fans

Whan concerns me is that he doesnt seem to care what fans think so where does the pressure you all talk come from? Not from the board for sure. I get the feeling Arsène doesnt understand how toxic is becoming amonst the fans

But is it really toxic amongst the fans?

How is it at Emirates?

I

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I'm sure he understands. You were right the first time, he doesn't care. Winning is not his main priority. He's proven that. Far too often he's shown the mentality that top 4 is good enough. At the end of the day he's human and when you've had your balls washed by the majority of the supporters for 20 years and the board tell you how wonderful you are because you make them money it will inflate the ego. Many of his statements in regards to the supporters the last couple of years have been either subtly or not so subtly laced with contempt. He has shown quite clearly that he views the supporters as an irritant rather than the lifeblood of the club who continue to chant his name and pay the extortionate ticket prices that allow him to pocket his massive salary for very little achievement. Somewhere along the way he lost his humility and I just think that's sad.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
IMO it would be ideal for Bould to take a one year sit out in the back. Bring in Allegri and let him work hand in hand with AW for a season. The next season AW moves upstairs and Bould comes back in as number 2. Just a thought.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
As if a manager currently at a club who does better than us in every comparative competition would come and almost be an understudy to wenger for a season. Ridiculous.
Their roles differ completely between the clubs though. Out of all the managers, Wenger holds the most responsibility and power at the club which I agree is also a bad thing.
My thinking was to ease the transition.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Their roles differ completely between the clubs though. Out of all the managers, Wenger holds the most responsibility and power at the club which I agree is also a bad thing.
My thinking was to ease the transition.
no one will sign for us.
we will have to compite for the fellaini`s of the world.
we need a big name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom