• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 1st Leg | Bayern v Arsenal | February 15 19:45 GMT | BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wenger's never been on the pitch when we've won either... Do we take that away from him as well then?

He's the manager, and it always starts and ends with the manager. It does everywhere else, and it does here.
Yeah, think that's what I said, but you forgot the inbetween bit about the players.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Wenger might cry himself to sleep tonight.
He should stop doing this to himself. Could have left with his head held high after a Fa Cup win and he would now be living a bachelor life with booze and girls on a yacht in the Mediterranean.

Instead he is watching us getting embarrassed for the umpteenth time.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Either this is going to be one of those cagey affairs where chances are minimal & a score draw of 1-1 leaves things open for the second bout at the Emirates or it'll be a Bayern trouncing similar to a couple years ago.

As much as I'd love us to pull a Bernabaeu such a feat is sadly beyond the ability of this cadre of Gunners.

It's quite clear at this point that Nostradamus has nothing on me :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yeah, think that's what I said, but you forgot the inbetween bit about the players.
I completely ignored that because it's irrelevant. He signed them as players, for lots of money, because he's the ... manager. You're forgetting he's the manager and he makes these choices.

arsmile

Established Member
Arsène should announce now that he'll go at the end of the season

might motivate the players to at least get him the fa cup on his way out...would be a semi dignified end

arsmile

Established Member
I have been on the wenger in/out fence for a very long time

might have finally had it tonight....

we've had the same season 6 years in a row

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
http://arsenalist.com/f/2016-17/bay...-dangerous-position-after-sanchez-fouled.html

Look at this one run from Alexis and question what a difference Welbeck or even Ox centrally could have made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom